Dominos bread bowl pasta!

Discussion in 'General' started by KindBudBeaster, Aug 14, 2009.

1. So recently I discovered the wonder that is Dominos bread bowl pasta. I order online and make my own combination of ingredients, usually including extra chicken, alfredo sauce, and cheese all baked together in a bread bowl and delivered to my house within 35 minutes. In that 35 minutes i take the time to pack and smoke a bong and by the time my food gets here I am baked enough to MUNCH. By the way it is only 10 bucks including tip for delivery. Oh, and did I mention the fact that it comes with a free chocolate cake with a hot fudge inside! Hands down the best munchies I've had in quite a long time. Definitely worth a try!!!

Happy Munchin, Phil

2. That sounds pretty good.

haha no offense but it sounds like an advertisement, not that you were. That would be pretty smart marketing by fast food places/ restaurants, come onto stoner forums and pitch how awesome their food is.

3. Haha, nice and very worthy first post. I'm not a fan of dominos, but more power to you for finding something you enjoy.

4. That would be funny to start seeing munchie spam!
    But that sounds amazing. I am gonna have to try this stuff tomorrow.

5. DUDE. i always see those commercials and im like "those look delecious" and you just settled it. im ordering that shit riight nowwwwwwwwwwwww..

6. maybe ill get one tomorrow when i get muchies lol, but yeah you do sound like an ad. and the fact that this is your first post is kinda weird.

7. I'm a big Jets fan myself, to me Domino's and Papa John's are like clones, always trying to out market the other.

If I want pasta, I'll just go to Olive Garden or for fast service Fazolis. For pizza, it's Jets where I'm at now. On the West Coast it is Red Brick.

less

8. I gave up on dominos since I saw that one video of those 2 assholes that were doing shit to the food at dominos

9. yeah dude, they are AMAZING.... get the chicken alfredo... shits bomb

10. that's something I would never eat unless I was high, ha

11. never had the bread bowl pasta.. but their pizza is shit.

12. haha yeah looking back on it it does kinda seem like its an advertisement, but it happened to be so good that i had to spread the news.

Oh and when you eat the free chocolate lava cake, spread peanut butter on the top and it makes it like a reeses chocolate lava cake. Most definitely worth it!