Dominoes New and Improved Pizza?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by watusippin?, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Has anyone here tried Dominoes new pizza? It looks soooo delicioussss. They have that coupon where you can get 2 medium pizzas with 2 toppings for 6 bucks each but the total still comes out to $21 after delivery and tip. Sure you get two pizzas and a good three meals out of it but $21 is a lot of god damn money.

Are the new pizzas really as good as they say it is?

2. My girlfriend kept stealing my slices. Shit was so bomb man. Ate it high/drunk. Best decision ever.

I still prefer this small italian joint a few blocks down though called lomeli's italian restaurant. Best pizza you'll ever have.

3. Uhm.... my boyfriend just bought dominoes the other day

and as I was eating it I thought "Damn this shit is like extra good"

I was un-aware of this new and improved pizza until now, but I'm pretty sure I had it now :D

Have you ever had the bread bowl pastas? And the bread bowl has that garlic type crust? It's extra yummy.... well the pizza had that same crust, and it was to die for HAHA

It was very yummy... I want some more just thinking about it O.O

4. That garlic is so fucking orgasmic in my mouth

5. Fuck yeah!
    I had to txt my boyfriend and say "Did you order garlic bread crust?"

Cuz it confused me... but deff. and awesome improvement

6. I swear my girlfriend was about to have sex with the pizza. Every bite she took sounded like an orgasm. I'll admit the pizza made me a little jealous.

7. just placed my order.. got it all for $18 with tip included. Not too bad for two pizzas. Just need to go pack a pure kief bowl and then wait for these pizzas to arrive.

Only in this day and age can a man get really, really high and have food delivered to him.

8. it still isn't pizza

9. ewwww. i live in new york. we have real pizza. walk down the street and you'll find at least 10 pizzerias better than pizza hut. fuck that commercialized nasty lame excuse for a pizza.

10. 10$ any pizza, any crust, any style, any size from pizza hut

imo pizza hut shits all over dominoes

11. Well.... Texas has shit for pizzerias, you get what you can man!

I'm sure if I had all those places to choose from I wouldn't choose domino's or pizza hut either.

12. the reason this pizza has changed is pretty funny if you know I was listening to a radio show out of Michigan and they said a joke about dominos not knowing what pizza is and the CEO was listening and changed it so he wouldn't lose any more customers

13. New york is weak

14. i got it a week ago and didnt really notice any real improvement. It might have been a little better.

15. Lol well, they made it like super fucking yummy thats for sure.

I use to pick domino's last, but now it's gonna be my 1st choice!

I would still pick a bread bowl pasta over the pizza though.

16. this .

17. oh no you didnt :devious:

all the west coast has is tupac, and hes from new york originally :D

but seriously, new yorks pizza is amazing, no competition, but it comes at a steep price (having to deal with all the guidos).

18. We got hollywood!? HAHHAA

West coast is much much prettier and warmer :)

19. I tried it last night, gotta say i didnt like it. The cheese is what killed it, I love some cheesy pizza but somn about the cheese didnt taste right. Likewise the sauce didnt have the same kick to it, way more bland... then you hit the crust and shit hits the fan. The crust was so fucking good it made it worthwhile, i never ordered dominoes very often but i doubt ill ever order it again.

20. so fucking good now, its improved for sure i ordered it two nights in a row i had so many slices out of everyone partially because i was high so good, fuck pizza hut that shits good in its own way i guess but if u want pizza hut style pizza just get some pizza and dip it in a pool of butter take out pat down and enjoy. But yea u cant beat new york pizza they put care in to the ingredients and its the water they have up there thats one of the reaons why their pizzas and bakerys are so good also.