Domestic Terrorists in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dub C, Mar 6, 2023.

1. #1 Dub C, Mar 6, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
    Did anyone see the footage of Antifa firebombing, throwing rocks at and shooting fireworks at police in Atlanta? This is crazy. How can this happen? They are all domestic terrorists and have committed treason. In a saner time, this would have resulted in public hangings. And no Democrat will ever criticize Antifa. Jerry Nadler says violence from Antifa is a myth and president Alzheimer's claims "Antifa that is just an idea." I have a Trump-hating liberal friend who I've known for almost 25 years who claims that "Antifa and BLM are no threat to anyone who is not shooting n****s in the head." Those were his exact words. Then I showed him a video of it those Marxist terrorists shooting fireworks at innocent people at the Million MAGA March a few years ago. He just said something like they are retards and implied that they deserved it, although I had completely proven his first point wrong. the Democrats keep telling us keep telling us that far right white supremacists" represent the biggest terrorist threat, but they don't really believe that. They know that the vast majority of political violence comes either from the far left or Islam, but they say nothing about it and push their lies because these groups benefit. Antifa is basically the military wing of the DNC. I don't love most Republicans, but I can't stand these fucking Democrats. They are all such hypocrites and liars. those people are now threatening there will be more violence. I say let them do it. Authorize police to use live rounds. Letting them fuck around and find out is a good solution.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 Tokintb12, Mar 6, 2023

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. OK yeah there is police brutality, and it's a problem, but what does that have to do with this?

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. The DA is pushing for federal terrorism charges against them with the governors support. The terrorists (which I think they are) are looking at some extremely hard time in some extremely bad prisons... They deserve every year they get.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Amen to that brother, let's hope they get the book thrown at them. We need to start punishing lawlessness and punishing it hard. There is no place for savagery like this in modern society.. And because Antifa claims to be gay -friendly, maybe they wouldn't mind helping give Bubba some relief if you know what I mean.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #6 nachoboomer, Mar 7, 2023
    A classic "yeah but what about this". sorry 2 wrongs don't make a right, nor make arson/attempted murder OK. & you forgot to blame Trump for everything.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm missing something, two wrongs?

8. I could be wrong about this, but I think @nachoboomer is basically agreeing with what I said,that @Tokintb12's post had nothing to do with this thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 1

9. The suplex video happened in Paulding Georgia
    There is a good chance that the release of the video may have something to do with the unrest in Atlanta
    Not leftists or antifa but idiots thinking this is going to help or make a point

10. Let me be more clear, ANY POS with a molotov cocktail in a crowd could light up anyone around them. these dickless wonders are what snipers are for.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. <no like cops.

12. This post does a good job showcasing how stupid BLM trash is. There's countless videos like both of them. The second one is leftist propaganda tho that makes it about race, despite the same shit happening to a white person. Leftist always do this. A perfect analogy just happened recently when some sorority white girls stole a hotdog in CA but then in another CA city some black chick trashed a dude making street food's setup. Guess which one went viral? You don't have to guess though do you?

My hatred for this disgusting hypocrisy hit it's first peak when commies did the same shit with the "knockout game". Where some black thugs would assault random people trying to knock them out (mostly white people) evidently after hearing about many of these cases (that were hitting local stations only) some white dude got tired of it and decided he'd be the same type of POS and do the same shit. Only then did the subhumans at CNN start nutting their pants at an excuse to gaslight and lie to the country and talk about how evil whitey is. And ofc make no mention of why he did it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. These subhumans are the exact reason anyone who has any value on this earth should be strapped. Let the sheeple be helpless as they begged for. I'll by all means try to avoid worthless trash like them but if they insist on getting in my way and forcing my hand, no part of me would feel an ounce of sympathy ending any of these pussies.

Bunch of worthless retards that beg for policies that only make things worse and then they go around harassing, assaulting, murdering, committing arson, looting, etc against random decent people who had fuck all to do with whatever they're crying about, which almost always they don't even properly understand the facts behind and were heavily lied to about and pushed towards an agenda with propaganda about.

My favorite is when they get ran over though. Never brake for them. Your safety matters. They don't. Ever. Fuck them all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Did the big bad Antifa man take your lollipop sweetie? :blink:

15. Antifa in portland kinda backed off after they decided to go into the wrong neighborhood..just a reminder that got kinda swept under the rug..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Until you call 911. I don't have to like them to need one now & again, & NOT for frivolous BS like 911 calls from fast food chains. able to TCB yourself? I'm good with that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Who said you have to? I wouldn't want to winter with my dentist. SO WHAT. They don't exactly deal with the cream of society. there are good & bad just like anyone/anywhere else.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Name the top five members of antifa
    Show me their charter
    Show me their address and base of operations
    Cite your sources and no fox entertainment or one america lies

Folks are laughing their asses off at your replies
    Take some time and do your research on antifa
    It doesn't exist
    It is a figment of your imagination to counter the proud boys and three percenters

Comment on the right wing attacks on our power sub stations
    What about the folks arrested for a planned attack on a sub station near Baltimore
    What about the neo Nazis harassing people outside a synagogue in florida
    For every one example you bring of left wing hate, I can cite a hundred right wing examples of hate

I consider myself a centrist but posts like this make sure I will never be conservative
    I was a primary caretaker for a grandmother with Alzheimer's disease
    She died at home which took a massive amount of around the clock care
    Know who helped me
    Gay folks and folks who were not white
    Know who didn't help, my asshole friends who were all white and instead made fun of her
    So when you are spouting racism or homophobia maybe think about your future and when you will be most vulnerable and in need of help

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Whataboutism is wut it is.