Dollhouse

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zoranj, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Fuck man, I love this show.
    Hope fox doesn't fucking cancel the show like terminator, sarah chronicles.

2. So Prison Break is on tonight instead of Dollhouse?

What the fuck is this bullshit? Do people actually watch this utter garbage?

3. Yeah . the fact that dollhouse isn't on tonight is utter blasphemy

4. Prison break is a great show, what the fuck are you talking about.
    In fact, I'll watch prison break over 24 anyday.

5. Saying you'll watch Prison Break over 24 anyday still isn't saying much about the show.

6. What are you talking about??

I think you smoked yourself retarded.

7. So I just watched last week's episode... I know, I'm always behind.

I have to say it was a pretty good episode, even if just filler before the last few episodes. Was nice to see an English Country House Murder Mystery sorta thing.

But the best part I thought was the whole Topher needing a nerd buddy thing. I mean I've gone through the entire season just absolutely hating Topher, wanting to choke the ever living shit out of him... a poor man's Wash

So it speaks volumes to Joss Whedon's writing abilities that he can create a feeling of sympathy and understanding for a character like that in a single episode, and with maybe 5 minutes worth of scenes to work with.

Lets just hope that since there's so few episodes left that it gets put into full gear now. the Ballard and Alpha story lines have been left on the backburner all season while Whedon did these damn story of the week episodes.

8. never heard of it, what channel does it come on?

9. FOX. Fridays at 9 pm EST

10. Dollhouse tonight, I have to say I'm a little excited and I didn't even see the preview for the episode attached to last week's.

11. You should be excited.... Alan Tudyk...

12. Seriously? Is he in tonight's episode?

13. Yes. Yes he is. I've been looking forward to it ALL week.

14. It's on tonight? Holy shit. For some reason I've been thinking all week that there wouldn't be a new one 'til next Friday.

Yay!

*does a happy dance*

15. Great, you just had to say that Junkie... Now Fox is going to say "You know what? Let's show another shitty episode of Prison Break instead, just because junkiedays thought there wouldn't be any Dollhouse tonight, there won't be."

I hope you knocked on some wood after saying that.

16. :eek:

I didn't even think of that!

*knocks the hell out of some wood*

17. #57 zoranj, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Oh my fucking god! My life is complete! Wash growing weed!

:love: I fucking love you, Joss Whedon!

18. :D:D:D

It was definitely awesome when he first opened the door and you saw his eyes... Although I'm still not convinced, maybe when him and Ballard get into the Dollhouse he'll snap into Alpha mode... Or maybe Whedon really did pull a fast one on us and having Tudyk a stoner is the big "haha, fooled you" moment.

19. and he IS Alpha! Hell yea!

20. I liked the nod to Psycho as he carved up Victor's face