Dollhouse

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zoranj, Feb 21, 2009.

1. I had no idea this thread even existed until today, would have been in here with all of you shooting the shit long before this.

I definitely did think it was a great episode, and can now see why I was so fucking confused watching last night's episode without having seen this one before

2. :laughing:

Too true. ;)

This show keeps getting MORE AND MORE INTENSE! HOLY CRAPPERS! :eek:

Joss, I fucking love you. :p

3. Yeah. Seriously. Friday's episode was crazy intense. I loved it. I absolutely love Caroline's personality. Well, what we've seen of it so far.

4. Anyone have any theories on who's sending the messages to Ballard?

My original thought was Topher's lab assistant chick. But I'm kind of considering the doctor too (Amy Acker).

5. Yeah, I've got it down to either the lab assistant or Amy Acker's character... Although I also wouldn't be surprised if Echo's handler also was in cahoots with them since he distracted Topher at just the right time for the memory swap and I still can't understand why a character like his would be a part of the dollhouse unless he wanted to take it down.

Just watched last week's episode and thought it was pretty good. Was nice to see Topher finally act like the little bitch that he is.

6. someone said it could be the lovely Adele Dewitt, (I just love her, I wanna make her my love slave) as for the others in the organization, it seems they all have something they want to hide from...so that could be why Echo's handler is a part of the Dollhouse, not to mention people do crazy stuff for money...:smoke: Fridays episode...was good, but rather sideways...you thought they were getting free.but not, and then Ballard gets the call from Caroline, they had to know she would do something like that.:rolleyes:

7. Dude.

That was the LAST person I thought the spy would be! He always seemed so... dumb. :poke:

You've done it again, Joss. Went and fooled me good.

8. #28 zoranj, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    JD, I had ruled out the person early on, because it seemed far too obvious.

It's still definitely someone else sending Ballard the messages, though.

Last night's episode was just. wow. My brain hurts. I need to watch it again today on Hulu or something. Way too much happened in one hour for me to wrap my brain around all the potential ramifications in coming episodes.

There's so much I want to talk about, but I don't want to post any spoilers for those who haven't seen it.

I really hope it doesn't get cancelled!

9. Yeah there's gotta be someone involved who actually knows the technology and shit... I can't imagine [insert name so I don't spoil shit] being the only one behind it.

Still, never had him pegged as that type though. :p

There's definitely still something up with the Doc. That's for sure. :smoking:

10. All you need to do is wrap your head around Eliza Dushku's sweet ass in that leather.

But in all seriousness, yeah there's still someone out there sending messages to Ballard, I'm still on the Doc with that one.... Her "interview" with Echo last night showed that there was still something up with her and she seems to be the only one who really cares about the Dolls besides Echo's handlers.... The Mole in last night's episode has his own motivations far from actually wanting to help the dolls by bringing down the Dollhouse.

But how about DeWitt last night? She's like a fucking Terminator in public but some wounded heart behind closed doors. Maybe it's just the man in me, but her getting shot and just saying "fuck it, get on with it" was just bad ass to the nth level.

11. I completely agree, Foop. When she got shot and was just all whatever about it, she became a whole new level of badass in my book.

and, yeah.. I had dreams about Echo in that dominatrix outfit last night. Hot damn!

12. Dude, yeah, DeWitt is fucking awesome.

I loved the interaction between her and Topher in Echoes.

Pure gold. :laughing:

13. Haha, seriously I was so happy to see their interaction while tripping... especially when Brown sauce came up, I LOVE brown sauce!

14. Anyone wanna see my drawer of inappropriate starches? :ey:

15. And that is why I love Dewitt...she is just so tough and fem...and that whole thing with Victor was soooo twisty...but she set it aside for a bigger purpose...what about Mellie telling Agent Ballard all that shit...I was like huh??what??? that was such a coool episode and the whole idea of Echo taking down the guy who is her worst enemy and not only protecting herself but the dollhouse in the process...it was sweet...I kept wanting to hit rewind the whole time only to realize no tivo and no dvr...just gotta wait and watch again on Hulu or something...and Yea Eliza in the outfit.....ahhhhhh sweeet.:smoking:

16. YES PLEASE!!!:hello::D

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're welcome. :D

18. Yeah. If FOX's decision to unair epi #13 was indeed a marketing ploy to sell more DVDs, it worked.

I know i'll be getting the DVD just about as soon as it comes out so I can see Felicia Day guest star. I love her!

JD: Thank you! You can bet I'll be visiting this thread a lot today just to keep glancing at that picture. It suddenly got a lot hotter in my room....

19. #39 Foop, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    Hot!

I'd give you rep for allowing me to stare at that sweet ass again, but I need to spread it around some more.

I wish there was a screenshot of her from behind though... It was hottest when she was walking towards the elevator, especially in HD. Run my hand down the crack a that ass

20. Ok, Foop, I got a little carried away, but I'm sure you won't mind..

Here you go:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]