Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dollar tree test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by k1411, Jul 3, 2012.

1. i am likely to take a urine test from the one of the cheap ones from the dollar tree. im not really scared but theres a chance that something might come up. ill probably take the test on the 12th. do u think ill pass if i stop now and exercise for the next week?

2. Ya just don't risk it and stop now, an those can be pretty accurate, just exceecise and all tht good stuff and you should be fine

3. dollar store doesnt sell drug test, there like 20 bucks for one

4. [quote name='"MrBongToker420"']dollar store doesnt sell drug test, there like 20 bucks for one[/quote]

Ya they do, I've seen them in my own dollar tree where I live

5. not on website, but ill take your word for it :cool:

6. [quote name='"MrBongToker420"']

not on website, but ill take your word for it :cool:[/quote]

Ya I only saw it once though like up at the counter where you buy everything, it was next to lighters and gum hahaha

7. lmao^
    Stop now, excersise, drink water & pee often and if you're in a healthy body you will be fine. Unless you've been smoking daily several times a day for a couple years, then you're fucked.

8. I've also seen those drug tests at Dollar Tree. Or marijuana drug tests at least, I'm not sure if they have tests for other drugs too.

If that's the kind of test you're going to have to take, why not go buy one and test yourself first so you can figure out whether you're still pissing dirty or not?

9. Yes. Ironically enough, the other day while at dollar tree I thought it would be worthwhile to buy the piss test, and see if I failed it or not. It describes on the inside that this test can trace it up to five days, later going on to explain that blood tests are longer and hair the longest.

If you stop smoking now, you'll be fine for the 12th. Drink cranberry juice, it clears you out - so I've heard.