Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dollar Tree Drug Test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by growpig, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Hey guys,
    I have been smoking steady (a couple grams a day) for 3 years and recently quit like 2 months ago. Last week i smoked a g over a period of a week medical grade s, but I'm getting drug tested with those dollar store 50ng/ml tests. Ive been taking 1,000 mg of niacin and downing a bunch of water for about 3 days. i bought 4 of those tests and have been pissing dirty. Is there any way to scam the test (bleach, using water,etc) cause i doubt id be clean by then. Please help.

2. Yes.

Do the bleach one.

3. so it wont make it inconclusive?

4. Taking niacin does nothing but give you a potential fatal overdose. All you can do is abstain and dilute your urine by drinking a gallon of water before the test. Make sure your urine is clear and void at least 3-4 times. Also keep in mind drinking over a gallon of water can possibly be fatal as well by causing water overdose. Be careful when diluting.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Use the middle of the stream of piss, not the beginning or end, the end and beginning of a pee will have the most detectable metabolites

6. but does the bleach in the cup work?

8. You're asking about a drug test to a place called "tree"?

lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. i just need some help

10. funny ass pic of mos btw

11. how many days should it take until im clean? at least under the 50ng test

12. Since you smoked a week ago you should wait at least thirty days. But it all depends on body weight, metabolism, and a bunch Of factors

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. i cant wait that long lol

14. does the bleach in the cup method work i mean it is just a dollar tree they couldnt have spent all that money to find out if it isnt pee could they?

15. I bought $30 artificial urine from my local smoke shop a few years back. It worked and I got the job. Nobody went in the room with me luckily. Also make sure the fake urine is body temp.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum