Dollar Store THC Test - Is this negative?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Anonymouslyasianlol, Sep 13, 2019.

1. I’ve been buying a ton of dollar store thc tests for a pre employment drug test on September 20. I took Certo two days ago and got a very faint second line, took Certo today and did the test again and this is my result. Is this second line too faint to be considered negative? It’s darker than my previous test as well. I’m going to buy a more expensive test at Walmart along with more dollar store ones.

Attached Files:

2. That's negative. As long as theres 2 lines of any shade of red you pass. Top line is the control line showing the test is good. The lighter red line indicates that you passed. The shade of red does not indicate how clean or dirty you are. I give drug tests at work. I've given tests to people I know dont use drugs and they've passed with faint red lines.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. you DO ALSO KNOW...............you shouldn't put your future in a "dollar store test"..........

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just so you know, certo didn't help you. People who pass on certo would of passed anyways. I have custody of my children in part because their mother was dumb enough to believe certo would work. Thank you certo

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thank you for your replies. That’s very interesting! I’m going to do another test tomorrow with a $5 Walmart test without taking certo and see the results. Hopefully it’s still negative. I’m 5’5” and 120lbs, only been clean for 9 days. Chronic smoker since I was 16 and I am now 25.

6. Yes. I stopped smoking Sept 4

7. Water water water! Drink tons of it. I was about to pass in ten days once. I did take one of those cleansing kits from the smoke shop. I really little hope for it, but it turned out to work

8. So I just took a $20 CVS urine test and it was positive as all hell. Do you really think certo didn’t help? Maybe this test was bad but the control line was bright as day.

9. Like I said. I have custody of my children because their mother believed in certo. Your pre employment drug test may be a bit more scrutinized then some store bought test. You want to risk fruit pectin go ahead. I'm super glad my ex was that stupid. There could be several reasons you passed one and not the other. Like time of day, what you ate, what you drank, your activities that day, the list goes on and on.

10. That’s very true. I’m just going to keep drinking water and cleaning my system out and hopefully I get the job. Thanks for the input again

11. I also drank beer on the weekend and apparently beer can increase the THC levels in your urine significantly

12. How could it do that?

13. I don’t know but apparently there was an intense study on it. Who knows if it’s true

14. I would think beer would flush your system similar to water. I like my drinks. I would like to see a link to this study if you have one.

• Like Like x 1

15. Oop didn’t realize it was a study on blood concentration but still interesting. So I guess I shouldn’t worry about the urine much

16. If you really want to pass that test send me a message and ill tell you how like ive been telling everyone else on here. i firmly beleive i am one of the few online with real viable usable and reliable info lol ive been reading and doing this for years. look on the forums thread and look at my response to others

17. If i had ua at 10 am i would wake up at 6 30 am and immediately drink 3 glasses of water followed by 4 to 6 b vitamin complex. (tall glasses of water) i would wait and i would get that first piss out. pee a few more times followed by a few mor tall glasses then take 4 to 6 more b vitamin complex. then drink water frequently just sipping at a normal intake lvl while drinking one or two rockstars before the test preferably two normal sized cans or one big one. this will bring your tetro hydro cannabol counts lower then the cut off levels the test givers are using while guiving you diluted pee a yellow tint giving you the ability to then mask the dilution and buying yourself more time depending on what you are taking it for. and if you are only taking it for thc and thats all you have ijn your sytem you will likely slide by with no suspision and probation officers are looking more closely at narcotics....