DOJ wants Bush, senior cabinet members exempt from Iraq War trial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Wait what? Bush and friends being held accountable for the false war in Iraq but then Holder and friends block it? What the deuce?

http://rt.com/usa/bush-amnesty-iraq-war-847/

What's going on here? Iraq War trial? How did I miss this?

Ah class action lawsuit. I see, I see.

Why an Iraqi Single Mom Is Suing George W. Bush for War Crimes

As much as I would love for these criminals to be brought to some kind of justice there's no way the current criminals are gonna allow a single mother to take their cronies down.

What's this? Iraqi's slept with their doors unlocked? Those days are long gone because thanks to America and Co. Iraq has become a terrorist hell hole with over 3,000 Iraqi's killed in just the past few months and countless injured. The terrorists, you know them, Al Qaeda & friends, aren't stopping and their murderous rampages are only getting worse. So no wonder this woman fled to Jordan because Iraq is no place for anyone to live in at the moment.

USA! USA! USA!

2. They all deserve the death penalty :smoking:

3. First we should water board them until they beg to stop being tortured. Then put them on national TV so they can say sorry. Then a good old fashion stoning(for me not them) then we get medieval on them.

I don't really like the suffering of others but I can make an exception for them.

4. Slaves don't punish masters. 

5. This is just a stunt to make a point.  The lawyers know that it's not going to happen.    

6. We all deep down know were slaves who operate by one set of rules, while our masters operate on another. 

7. And while they're begging, we can remind them water boarding is not torture, or haven't they read their own memo ...

8. unfortunately i doubt any thing will come of it...it will more than likely get dismissed...or the mother will happen to randomly die in a car accident or something