Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doing stupid things while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CALIbaakd, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Woow, i just noticed i heat up rootbeer soda in the microwave for 1:30 and added hotchocolate mix. It was really good tho.. Hahha when i was heating it up i was duck and covered on the other side of my counter, terrified if it would explode. I just kept thinking to my self "Shrapnel is gonna come flying at me!" or "Its gonna explode and start a fire!"

Worst 1:30 of my life..

2. When i was fairly new at toking i put the coffee pot in the refrigerator. Everyone was like what the hell are you doing?

3. Hahah i put the cereal in the fridge once..

4. I put the milk in the cupboard

5. OH wow, I love being in front of sober people trying to act normal. On thanksgiving I took cheese bean dip and put it on my plate and started eating it. I then realized that your supposed to eat it with tortilla chips. Everyone was staring at me like oh my jesus he is high as balls.

6. put my dogs treats in the freezer once rofl

7. Theory: More we try to act normal while high, the more we'll screw up.

Lol..

8. lmao so many times i would eat cookies and milk.. then when im done put the milk in the cupboard and cookies in the fridge :( at least i alwasys realized 10 min later so the milk didnt go bad

9. This is definitely true...
    Try tying your shoes or putting your socks on when your parents are getting mad at you because you're in a hurry, it's impossible.

10. When my friend and I were in San Fransisco, with its steep, steep streets, I kept getting scared that somehow the car would crumple up and roll down the hill with us in it. My friend thought it was funny, since the roads were full of cars driving perfectly fine, yet I was worried! lol

11. I put my sweater in the oven cuz I wanted to warm it up once.

Luckily I was too stoned to notice I didn't turn it on.

12. This is very true. I still try to over analyze things when I'm high and I have been smoking for 4 years.

13. Haha thas real funny, i live here in the bayarea and the steep roads still scare me even tho i see them regularly.. Haha.

14. I couldn't stop walking in circles the other day. It was like I was sitting down, I wasn't even thinking about it.

15. Turned on computer to google something and forgot what by the time it started.:hello:

16. i have an inside dog....and 1q night while completely stoned...around 4:30am in the morining my dog was wantimg to go outsid to go use the bathroom.....ended going outside with my bowl in 1 and an empty dog leash....oops forgot the dog...si i blazed 1 an went back inside....................damn this is a loooog ass post....