Doing some pills for the first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ISTAYBLUNTED, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Alright well i got 2 oxycodones 7.5s (percs) and i also have hydrocodones 5mg (vicodin). So i have 2 of both and i think ima take 3 of them orally then snort the last vicodin. Since this is my first time what should i expect? This isnt my first time snorting something. Ive done cocaine once before.

2. i wouldn't snort the whole thing

3. dont snort it!!:(

4. Why not?

5. because that pill is 90% tylonel dude...thats like snorting razor blades and sand paper dog

6. I wouldn't snort hydrocodone like swisher said its 90% acetominophine or whatever its called.:smoking::smoking:

7. Ha shitt well i just snorted half. I dont think its that bad. But the drip is pretty nasty.

8. lol ewwww....the only percs you should be snorting are the 15 or 30mg ones with no acetaminophen

blues n greens:yummy:

9. well that was pretty stupid, enjoy ripping up your mucous lining with all that apap and filler

10. cheeeeeeelllll.
    we all make mistakes.

11. Why would he enjoy that? It probably hurt. Do you enjoy it? Thats pretty fucked up man

12. sweet! fuckin up ur nose, after he told u not to snort it! what was the point in asking for advice/

13. Mmmmmmm, oxy's :yummy:

14. I swear to god the average drug user is dumber than a sack of shit.

15. Agreed.. OP why ask us, when you're not going to listen anyways? That pill you snorted was 90% or more FILLER. Do some research before you start bustin out lines next time! If you had done some research, you would know that by snorting that, you most likely lost some, if not most, of the hydrocodone itself! Don't snort opiates when there is acetaminophen in them! The only reason people snort opiates in the first place is for the rush, and let me tell ya, you're not gonna get much of anything at all from only 5mgs insulfated anyways. Plus, the oral bioavailibity of hydrocodone is much greater than when its insulfated, which means if you just pop it normally, you are getting more of the hydrocodone into your bloos system, which means you will get more out of your experience!

Sorry for the huge rant, but honestly, do some research before asking about, and especially before taking ANY drug! And in the future, if you're gonna ask for advice, be smart, and TAKE THE ADVICE THAT IS GIVEN!

/ rant :mad:

16. With all the apap in them, the bioavailability must be shit, you wouldve been fine to have taken the last orally

17. Well i actually did research before even making this post. I just wanted to make sure that i was getting the right info. And besides i snorted them and i enjoyed it, i was feeling pretty good after doing all of it. And im not worried about the APAP cause its problem if i snort more than 1000 mg of it which this hydrocodone has 325mg seeing that i only snorted one i think im fine. Now people start calling me a dumb fucking stoner but i did a shit load of research but you never know with the internet so thats why im looking into more than one source. That is the main reason i asked these questions. I rather be safe then dead. But anyways thank you to the people who were helpful and not so much to the people who werent so.