Doing Signature Requests

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Typewritermonky, Apr 25, 2009.

1. #1 Typewritermonky, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Hey guys, I am doing signature requests for anyone that wants them. Just give me a basic idea, what you want, color scheme. Or if you want let me be free with it. Here are some of the ones I have done before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. awesome! i think you can be free with mine man
    something shiny

3. Dude I really appreciate one if you could. If so here is what I was wanting:

text: sk3y
    background:
    [​IMG]

If so make sk3y stand out really nicely with some badass text. just do what you can man

4. #5 sk3y, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    Hell yeah man, I like :) I even fount a nice avatar to go along with the color of sk3y. Nice job!

+rep

5. #6 Indi420, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    Hi I was wondering if I could get a signature done.

What I would like would be something with a deep under water feel to it, space feel or mystic hazey kind of feel.

All I'd like the lettering to say is Indi420 on it somewhere.

and thats about all the specs I have, anything you make I will be very impressed with and appreciate it very much.

If you need me to post a picture let me know and I'll go try and search some more.

thanks and + reps
    Heres a picture

[​IMG]

Something like that kinda.

6. Yeah, man. I'll take one of them sigs if you don't mind making me one. Might I request something Bob Dylan related with the text reading as my current sig does.

7. I just had this one made but I'd like to see what YOU could do with my name (it means Angel of Death) ^_^