Doing Shrooms SOON Got some Q's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Guadalope, Jun 25, 2009.

1. We've (me and my friend) been waiting since November to get our hands on some shrooms, and the day is going to be hopefully Monday. I've been mentally ready for months, awaiting this, and it still kind of hasn't registered that it's actually going to happen:confused:. I'm hoping to have a life changing (for the better) mind blasting, knowledge, spiritual filled, awesome fucking time:cool:.

I really don't see my self having a bad trip due to the time, the research, the mental preparation, I've had to get ready for this(I know I don't have a clue what to expect, it's going to hit me like a mack truck but I have been prepping my self, and respect the power that these fungi have. I'm also in a different mindstate (one i feel will kabosh together beautifully with shrooms)). I'm not going in with the "IMMA GET SOOOO FUCKKKKKKKED UP MAAYN" kind of attitude, more of a I want to connect to the universe and be barraged by knowledge, grow spiritually, and hopefully meditate kind of attitude I guess.

Dosage:
    I was thinking a whole eigth, I don't want to just get body high and walls breathing, I want a spiritual journey i guess? Does this seem like too large of an amount, I've heard an eigth is a good amount for first time, and i've heard it is too much.

Music:
    For music I was thinking of compiling of collection of awesome Santana songs, because his guitar solos are like orgasms when i'm just high chillin in my bed with the lights off, and can only imagine when i'm on shrooms. Also some hip hop, Canibus/Chino XL because they spit mad knowledge, and are mind blowing sober or high, and can only imagine their shit on shrooms, Mr. Lif got me really full blown into being a lover of hip hop, and would love to see if he triggers memories and shit like that, SPM my main man. his lyrics are very powerful aswell, Celph Titled for some humor and punchlines I guess. Red Hot Chilipeppers, System of a Down cause they're awesome.

Setting:
    My friends house, with my friends (8 people i belive), who i've known since elementary school, and two people i met recently, one last year, one this year, but are still cool don't give off bad vibes really. We all grew up there (his house), so its a very comforting, calm, chill envirornment. He has a huge above ground pool, trampoline, huge forest in his backyard that we have paths made in. N64, ps2, playstation, xbox360, computers, etc, but I personally dont want to do any technology involved shit. Also a lot of weed.:smoke:

Meditation:
    Anyone meditate on shrooms before? I meditate all the time. sober, and when smoking, and love it. I've activated my pineal gland from meditating on weed, so i'm very intrigued in the effects of shrooms with meditation. Will it be too hard to try to focus? Will my mind be racing to much? I'd love to get the warm fuzzy, euphoria i got when i activated my pineal gland, when tripping on shrooms.

Anything I should know? Anything you think I should try doing? Anything you think i shouldn't try doing? Anything I have forgot that is important?

If i get a usb cord for my camera i got, i'll try to upload pics of where we'll be.

Thanks for any feedback you guys give.

-Guad:wave:

2. I think you seem plenty prepared!
    I think the best place you'd have to go is back in the forest.
    Nature is just so beautiful, take advantage of it's beauty and go exploring.
    I'll bet you have an excellent time!
    Have fun