Doing shrooms for the first time.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stephen_9, Apr 25, 2009.

1. #1 Stephen_9, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    I just got 3g of shrooms from my dealer's friend, and he says they are really potent (my dealer took 1.5g and said he was fucked). So, what should I expect when I do them (just so I don't freak out lol, I've heard of people going crazy on shrooms)?

The stems are white, and the caps are brown/red. I am splitting them with a buddy tomorrow night.

2. Oh yeah, my friend also used to take MAOIs (I don't know if he still has them in his room). How long does this make the trip last for?

3. Be able to have fun. Drink OJ to trip real hard, be happy. Stay positive.

4. OJ doesn't effect your trip.

5. Good luck. I took 2.2 g's of shrooms and went completely insane for 3 hours, worst trip of my life, still get flashbacks. Shrooms are almost SUPPOSE to make you feel crazy.

My suggestion is to take a low dosage (1.5 tops) and trip numerous time off your sac of shrooms. If you LEMON TEK it and eat a MAOI with it, you will get double the trip.

Get some lemon juice, squeeze into a cup, grind shrooms to dust, throw in lemon. Take a tablespoon of nutmeg, put it on your tongue and down it with the lemon shroom drink. You will trip HARD.

Just be careful, I've gotten serotonin syndrome once from mixing MAOI with shrooms, got intense headahces for about 20 minutes.

6. Are you serious

7. Just enjoy it.....Basically if you let yourself enjoy it, it will be an amazing experience for you. Just let yourself enjoy it, and be open-minded about the effects it brings. They can make you mental chatter very humorous. You make goofier connections to things than you normally would, but there is something very mystical about the experience. Things can get distorted in weird ways. For instance, when I do them, half the time the toilet in my bathroom looks obscurely small. I also noticed last time I dosed them, that even though my light was out in my bathroom, I could see better than ever, it was very odd, but definitely cool. If they are top notch mushrooms, 1.75 will give you a decent experience. I am interested in doing 4 or 5 grams myself. If you just want to feel the mind of the experience and the mystical experience then do the 1.75. Though, you will get a light mystical experience. With 4 or so grams of very good mushrooms you will have a hallucinatory experience of of this world. Why would there be a need to bad trip? When you ingest it, just put yourself in the hands of the psychedelic chemicals. Just be open to what you are going to experience and let it happen. When I do this I always go into a giggle attack.:D

8. how much should i take to hallucenate if its my first time? i only way about 60 kgs if thats a factor

9. #10 Shade, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    One time I made some pepperidge farms garlic bread and put my shrooms on it, it was great... since they usually taste like crap.

Be around good friends in a familiar environment.

I'd eat all 3g at once, but that's just me. Bought my buddy and I some shrooms once, he thought we were splitting and eighth, but later on he learned we each ate an eighth (i lied to him :p).... He thanked me later.

I have no idea why, but I absolutely love jelly beans or starburst when I trip. I'm not even hungry when I trip, but they are awesome.

Have A LOT of bud and/or cigs (if you're a smoker) ready to smoke. You can smoke like a fuckin chimney when you trip, and it makes it so much better, especially when you start comin down.

Keep hydrated.

Get some good music to chill too. The right music can augment a good trip very well.

Don't be afraid to just stare at shit... Some of the most intense visuals can come with a bit of concentration.

If you want to see some really weird shit... look in the mirror.

Sex while trippin is EPIC... at least, in my experience... though I probably wouldn't recommend it for first timers.

Most importantly... Trippin has a lot to do with your state of mind when you drop your trip. If you're having a bad day, or you have a lot of negative shit on your mind, its going to affect your trip one way or another, usually for the worst. So don't dwell on negative shit, as another poster said, just enjoy it, don't be scared of it and don't be worried about it.

10. Not everybody full out hallucinates, just if you look at something for a while it starts moving, sometimes like a bubble is under it or something. But I definitely get some insane closed eye visuals, sometimes so intense I have to open my eyes. But overall just go with it, you have to enjoy NOT being in control, and yeah you pretty much lose your mind.

11. About what?

12. Ok, change of plans... my buddy has some important shit to do tonight, so I'm ingesting all 3g (blended with OJ) at 10pm. This is going to be one HELL of a trip!

13. Yea! Thats the way to do it, go into the trip excited, it'll be so much more epic.

The orange juice is going to do anything if your attempting to make your shrooms stronger. Some guy on here (think it was barnkins) was talking about LEMON TEK. Its when you grind the shrooms to a powder, put it in LEMON juice, and down it. From experience I can tell you it will make you trip MUCH harder. Take a table spoon of nutmeg as an MAOI if you want to spice it up even more.

But to be honest, 3 grams is plenty to trip on.

14. Lol, couldn't you just wait another day?

It helps TONS to have friends nearby, but if you MUST do it tonight, PLEASE go in without any doubts and stay positive, or I'll most likely be reading about you in the newspaper tommorow.

15. I dont think its that great with friends... Its not really a social drug, its very emotionally touchy and psychologically intense... If you ever feel uncomfortable around your friend DONT do shrooms with him. The only person Id recommend tripping shrooms with is GOOD friends, because the trip can turn to hell very easily, all it takes is one ackward moment of silence, and everything can go downward.

16. Yeah man, good friends is what I meant.

But one bad thought or one nervous impulse could turn everything to shit, and these things are usually more likely to occur when you're alone. At least, IMO.

17. #18 Stephen_9, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Nah, I am pretty much surrounded by good vibes here. I live out in the country, in a big house, and have A LOT of entertainment :D. He wanted for me to wait until next friday, but fuck it, I've waited too long for this. I will just buy another sack for next weekend.

There is one small concern I have though. He has PMD (Psychotic Major Depression). Will doing shrooms somehow trigger something bad?

Edit: How much lemon juice do I need to use?

18. If he has fucking Psychotic Major Depression you're better off doing it without him.

Shit, you should probly' keep him AWAY from that shit. Let him smoke some kush or something.

19. Definately GOOD friends.

When I tripped once I was chillin with this dude who was a dick. When I was peaking on shrooms he was making fun of me... Seriously, how big of an ass can you be? The dude was talking shit about me in a really low profile, and it sent my trip down so much, I had the worst trip of my life. Especially on shrooms because you become 100 times more emotionally sensitive.

I recommend doing them alone, because you have MUCH less chance to get a bad trip. Nothing is safer feeling in the world than chilling in your house alone. At least for me.