Doing shrooms for my first time soon!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tackyyy, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Soon like tomorrow or Friday ahhh I'm excited!!! I've read up on basically everything I need to know, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be fine and have a nice trip. My friend and I bought an 8th for 40, and we're splitting it. I heard it can be a very spiritual experience and you can find out who you really are and stuff like that, and that sounds amazing. The dealer gave us 2 vitamin pills from GNC or something to take before we eat the shrooms which is supposed to help the stomach cramps, so that's cool. I think we're gonna do em at our friend's apartment tomorrow but I think that'd be lame cause I wanna go outside and look at shit and ride around and listen to some tunes!

We plan on taking them at 5 so you think our trips should be done around 11 or 12? Thanks!

2. Sounds like you've already done a good amount of research, just go into it with an open mind and at all times remember that it is all in your head and will end eventually. You are right about going outside and seeing things, I much prefer to trip on mushrooms out in nature. Find a local trail and go for a walk in the woods, that is my favorite setting. If you take half an eighth each at 5 your trips will definitely be done by 11 or 12. it depends on the mushrooms but for me half an eighth seems to last somewhere between 3-5 hours.

3. Have a great time man, if you do it right your first trip will be your best! If you mean riding around as in cruising around in a car thats probly a bad idea...

4. Sounds great! I am gonna try my best to go outside and experience nature, but we'll see. By the way I have (well, had) a bowl that looked exactly like the one in your sig! Same colors and designs and everything!

5. Have fun.
    and make sure you have your joints all ready rolled up
    I split a 8th with my friend last nite and we cruised for a while hearing jams but then we got nauses so we went to my house and walked around outside. try walking barefoot or just socks it feels awasome on your feet. ate them about 11-12pm and went to bed at 4-4:30am.

6. pretty expensive but have fun
    i get em for 25

7. dont drink alcohol