Doing blow for the first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shmokenMan, Jul 15, 2009.

1. SO, im gonna snort some uncut blow tonght and had a few questions since im a bit sketchy and scared. Im afraid of my heart palpilating since even on weed when its really peaking I feel my heart beat real fast and im just sitting there doing nothing totally relaxed. If i lay on my back and tilt my head forward my heart start to heart since a bit with every breath take its real close to my ribcage, so close you can fit the tip of your pinky through a part in my ribcage and feel almost feel my heart beating without touching it. Would it be a bad idea to snort some blow or am I paranoid?

also, i'm like 5'10" and 115lbs, im real skinny.

EDIT: I'm pretty much asking if coke gives you a crazy intense high that can get outa control, or is it like super euphoric like E is but you can still be chill?

2. First off, you do not have uncut cocaine. Whoever told you that either lied or doesn't know a thing about cocaine. Second off, Coke is not really like E at all and is not an out of control high, though some people do tend to get a little crazy on it. It's fairly stimulating and can numb your face. Your heart will race, and may feel like it's beating way too fast. If you're already having heart complications, I would not snort the blow. It's better to be safe than sorry, especially if you're prone to panic attacks, which it sounds like you are.

3. im not prone to panic attacks at all on any drug really I know how to control myself, im just sorta scared about my heart since blow fucks with it.

Maybe I should try chasing the dragon with it? or is that just coke.

4. Snort that shit untill your face is numb

5. ll do a small bump for my first time i guess, since I wana be safe and not regret that shit in the end.

6. If you're heart feels like it's going to explode from weed, that points to panic attacks. Cocaine can cause severe paranoia and anxiety in some, so be aware of that. You can not smoke your cocaine without processing it into a free base or cooking it into crack. Chasing the dragon refers to smoking opiates off of aluminum foil.

7. #7 garrison68, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    I was about as thin as you, when I was younger - I had Celiac and didn't know it. Also had heart palps, and all kinds of things wrong with me.

I did coke - but wouldn't recommend it. All "speed" drugs age you, it's their nature.

For your heart palps, I would recommend taking magnesuim and calcium supplements. Magnesium is vital, and most people don't get nearly enough of it.

I know that this isn't the type of reply you wanted, but I'm trying to help - and I've been though this myself, and a few lifetimes worth more as well.

8. aha ok thanks, well it doesnt feel like exploding its just feel like im going jogging when im sitting down at some points, its beats harder pretty much and itll hurt if I sit in an angle where it can get close to my ribcage.

people chase the dragon with coke too no?

9. Chasing the dragon is strictly opiates. What you are thinking of is freebasing. It's what burned up Richard Pryor. If you're inactive (just sitting around) and your heart is pounding, you're in no shape to be playing with stims. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. Your health is more important than a short lived high.

10. Just take a bump. If you feel like doing more, take another. I have a heart murmur and I still fuck with the white girl. As long as you remember moderation, you wont ruin your life. Id recommend at least trying a bump. Oh and last time I did coke was a year ago and I have connects for it. Its a once in a blue moon thing.

11. If you aren't already, you should take magnesium, and calcium. Fish oil, too, unless you already eat a lot of fish. It helps with the symptoms of mitral valve prolapse, which is probably what your "murmer" is - I have it too and it's much better now that I take those supplements.

12. well ima take a short bump and let you know how it goes.

13. I took a parliament and put a bit into the recessed filtler, lke a quarter way filled up. not to much i just wana see what im fukcing with, it was pretty good i felt like talking a lot and my body felt good and numb sorta lke E but more physical. I do wana try more, and i was jjust paranoid about the heart. the bump made my heart beat faster but I felt norml and fine. it wast crazy. i have a really small body so i definitely wont try like 3 lines like my friend did for his first time. he went NUTS!

14. I would just do small lines so you can better control what your high is gonna be... I wish I had some blow, its been way to long :(

15. Dont even do a line, do a coin and then another and so on till ur good. Sniff isnt even that good of a drug IMO - did it the first time at Oxegen there at the weekend and wasnt that impressed. I was hammered when i got offered a free whiff nd after 5 coins i was completely sober nd jus kinda perky nd hyper . . Maybe some ppl like that, i prefer to be mashed on pills tho :D

EDIT: And for all them fuckers that automatically think everyones elses drugs are sub-standard, it was rock when he got it nd this bloke doesnt get crap stash, ever . . .

16. mmy advice for the first time trying coke, dont expect as much as you are! haha, i thoought id be really fucking wound up and crazy, but it was just pretty speedy and relaxing. BUt ive never done a ton of big lines repetitively, just moderate shit.

17. couldn't have said it better myself

18. yah that makes sense, im just making a big deal of it. i tend to do that while im high since you over analyze shit hahahaa. thanks for all the advice and help guys :wave:

19. Uh...what are you talking about?