Doing Acid TONIGHT!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ionbob00, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Yea, so I stumbled on an acid dealer that has tabs tonight for the last time. they were 20 a hit and we bought 4. we gotta pick em up between 9 and 930. I cant wait its my first time.
    wish me luck and whatnot.

if that sounds weird its cause im high:smoking:

2. 20 a hit:eek: thats pretty pricey man. Usually goes about 7-10 a hit around here. I hope its good.

3. yeah 20 a hit is alot

4. who knows, it could be that bangin jerry blotter that was going around. if so, definitely worth it!:hippie:

happy trails man! a wise man once said..if you get confused, listen to the music play:p

5. Bob Marley - Dont Worry Be Happy!
    dl and listen to that song ....while tripping obv

6. had to pay 28 fuckin dollars each the other day

but fuck they were worth it aye

• Like Like x 1
  7. If duder is selling these for 20 hit, he made a load of cash off everyone in your town, and im sure he has a bunch of lucy stashed for himself now.

8. Damn man I know people who won't pay 8 a hit for some good acid. But if this is a one chance thing (which it probably isn't) go for it, and even if it isn't, who cares? I'd do it.

9. #9 KansasToker, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
    A little expensive but very nice indeed. My manager at work just bought 100 hits of liquid lsd and is selling them cheap to us (as long as we don't trip at work he said hah)...$5 each or 10 for $40. From what I hear from a couple other people at work they are awesome with great visuals and a very fun trip but a little hard to fall asleep on. I may pick some up soon though, save a couple sugar cubes for a rainy weekend.

10. Good vibes your way :hippie::hippie:

11. fuck. the guy bailed.

12. Lol a little hard to sleep on? Try no sleep at all... its pretty much impossible to fall asleep on acid. The only person I know whos done it was my friends dad but he used to trip for weeks straight. So I guess thats understandable

13. i'll say it again:
    20 DOLLARS A HIT!? HA!

the BEST acid i've dropped was 8/hit. never paid more than that.

14. Shit, acid's only been around here one time that I've known of and that was only $10 a hit. Still never got my hands on it. :(

15. I candy flipped the other night @ a rave and got like 4 for 20. xD

Well have fun I <3 it.

16. oooooooh! how was candy flipping!?!?!? i wanna try it soooo bad!

17. anyone tried acid and coke.... ???

herd that there are the 2 best drugs to mix... anyone know first hand...???

wanna try it this weekend

18. Man I'd wait until a better deal comes around. But for a first time it's definitely worth the experience.

19. #20 Stangfriik, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008