Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doing a weed essay, need help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OrangeK, Feb 24, 2012.

1. If someone can send me a link to a poll or article on a study of how marijuana is NOT gateway drug, and shows the statistics of how many people have never used a hard drug after marijuana would be greatly appreciated.

2. where's granny?

3. watch the union. youll have too much info to work with.

4. If this is for something academic, just change your topic now.

I'm as pro-cannabis as the next guy, but sometimes you gotta play the game and NOT write about drugs in your classes..

If not, wait for Granny to show up:smoke:

5. I'm doing it only on medical use, im staying away from the "Legalize for Recreational Use" in the essay. But it is for a health class with a "drugs and alocohol" unit so I don't think the teacher will get pissed.

6. Odds are, that teacher's intention is to prevent drug-use in her students, you don't think undermining her efforts will get you on her shit list?;)

I'm not saying her bias against you will be justified, I'm just trying to point out that it is a definite possible outcome.

Write about Heroin addiction, trust me, that will be even more interesting..

7. Look up StormCrow, ask her. She will give you any information you need.