Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doing a Volcano but You're not a Noob

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by EmoSteve, May 22, 2010.

1. Im not saying that there wasnt a scuffle, i broke his jaw that night but i was reimbursed so looking back on it it was a waste of anger, and a good piece :(

We have this rule between my circle of friends, no matter what it is, if you break it you pay x2 for what it was worth, so my 25 sherlock turned into a 50 dollar bubbler

2. i hate when things like that happen, least it didn't land on some someone and set their hair or some shit on fire

3. I was drunk in my bathroom, and I wanted to smoke. So I did.

Then as I was loading another bowl, I had unknowingly tilted my hand, and spilt my grinded herb all over the sink.

:cry:

I smoked it, but it was meh. :eek:

4. I valcanoed a bong pack when I put the torch lighter too close like 2 weeks ago. Those things are fucking powerful!

5. hahaha man dont worry about it...my last bowl of good bud a few months back and my friend i rarley chill with since he works all the time so im like yeh you can spark the bowl hes like ok and fuck blew into my bong my weed was all wet but! we just laughed like dumb stoners and packed another bowl but i sparked from then on :D.

6. me and my buddies were smokin in my hot tub and i was packin the bowl and i had my bud in a prescription bottle and i dropped it in the water lol. we just emptes the water and smoked it, eventually the flame dried it. :p