Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doing a research paper!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WakeNBak3, Apr 6, 2009.

1. soo i had to pick a topic that i wanted to do a reasearch paper on. and im writing about the legalization of marijuana. SO if any of you have any helpful advice or good sources or any ideas i would appreicate that.. P.S there is someone on here thats quote has something to do with the bible and spreading cannabis seeds. ANy information about that would be great too,

Thanks and much love

2. No offense, but do your own homework.

3. #3 is00c, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Nothing in the bible about spreading cannabis seed dude.

And i wouldnt pick such a controversial topic, ive known people who have gotten really bad grades on very well written papers, just because of this same topic. Make sure your teacher is cool first.

4. As long as your professor/teacher is committed to academic freedom, it shouldn't matter. I gave a speech last semester on the topic and my professor aggressively questioned me afterwards, definitely hostile to the topic, but took me aside after class, said it was the best legalization speech he'd heard in his years of teaching, that it was clearly well-researched, the speech itself was a good speech, and I ended up getting an A-.

5. Yeah i know it shouldnt matter, but you know, some teachers are real jerks. Itd be a good topic of corse because its somthing im sure most of us feel strongly about, but i wouldnt never use the topic if i thought my grade might be in harms way.

6. I suppose. My professor told the class beforehand that he wouldn't be able to accept speeches on the death penalty or abortion, because he couldn't be objective. I took that to mean he could on other topics, and I was fortunately correct.

7. well, if your teacher is super hostile to it, you could always just talk about industrial hemp. much less emotionally charged subject, and it shouldn't be too hard to prove your point.