Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

D'oh! broke a pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zigzagAbuser, Mar 3, 2009.

1. So I'm a bit strapped for cash right now and was scraping my pipe out w/ screwdriver(hold on now, it wasn't a 2 foot long phillips) it was a flat head that one would use to fix a pair of glasses and I got quite a bit of resin out of the chamber right in front of the mouth piece and then I head over to the bowl and I'm scraping around and slipped and smashed half the bowl in.....d'oh!!! :mad:

Oh well. It was good. Survived many drops from 4ft to concrete.

Now I'm sitting here getting full access to the resin in the bowl chamber. :confused: I'm not sure if I'm in the loss, or I broke even on this one.

2. I did this with a nail once. :(

The best thing to clean would be pipecleaners or safety clips

I would say your in the loss..
    resin is crap, and so is a broken bowl.

sorry to hear that. rip

3. I broke my bubbler the same way.I also broke a 60$ spoon,a 120$ roor,and a few other expensive glass peices.Shit happen's and it suck's.

I loved that damn spoon,only dry peice I would ever smoke out of.I have to buy another just like it or I wont be smoking from spoons unless I find a better one.

4. Damn that sucks man... breaking pieces is shitty... and there is no glueing them back together cuz they never smoke the same...

Maybe try a wood pipe? i have two and i love em both! i think they hit smoother than a glass pipe, and on the plus side they don't break!

5. I feel you on that spoon thing man..I broke my spoon the other day...I WAS SAD to say the least..it was my little buddy mang...only dry piece i liked...damn

6. Broke by bubbler not too long ago. It was just sittin on the table and fell over for no reason and tapped a glass ash tray and broke into pieces.

Was a pretty bad day