dogs?

Discussion in 'General' started by bigdub7487, May 22, 2010.

1. #1 bigdub7487, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    who has some? my dog was making me laugh before and thought i'd post a few pics of him. his name's ash. he's a black little bastard!!!

[​IMG]
    cute!

[​IMG]
    super cute!! when he was a puppy

[​IMG]
    he's got a hat on!!!

2. I lllllllllllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeemy dogs. Nothing better than kicking it with my dogs, they always find a way to cheer me up:)

3. He reminds me of my aunt's dog that they had to put down recently. Sorry for that bring down, but he just looks a lot like that dog.

4. Looks alot like my dog,Rebel, except mine has a white chest, feet, looks like he's wearing a tux:D

5. haha, cute dog. dogs are awesome when you are high. i have a pomeranian and the are CRAZY.

heres a short vid of my dog. she loves sticks and will just run around and freak out when she has one. she super fast and turn on a dime, very funny to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qEW05Phmzk]YouTube - Elise[/ame]

6. hahaha. ash is mad fast. it's funny when he'll chase after squirrels or invisible ones. it looks like he's doing laps around my girls huge backyard. i'll blow bleeze hits in his face sometimes.

7. i'll blow it in his direction... nothing bad. fag.

8. He's Saimon (yes, spelled like that lol.), he's my almost 12yr old miniature Collie. He's such an amazing dog. He is sooo chill, and when I sleep, he sleeps. When I watch TV, he sits there and just stares at me or at the TV. He's the perfect dog in my eyes. I truly love him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. awesome! dogs are funny like that. ash is my little sidekick, he's always right behind me. doin what i do.

10. That's two different things, pal. Nice try, though, but you shouldn't have a pet if you're just going to abuse it.

11. This is stella...shes a female pitbull about a year old now

heres a couple pics from when she was a puppy

Attached Files:

• 037.JPG
      037.JPG
      File size:
      703.3 KB
      Views:
    • 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size:
      706.7 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      830.5 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      562.9 KB
      Views:
  12. how do you attach photos? mine keep on failing when i use the attachement button.

13. reply normally. put the link but before the link use html code with brackets [ img ] link [ /img ] take out spaces.

14. here are some pics of my dog, elise

Attached Files: