DOGS! THROW SCENT? SiD???!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JaE_70, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Im in a private plaev right now and was just informed that dogs will be doing sweeps over teh next two weeks with police.... And then randomly..... See the problem....

Can anything throw the scent .... Is it guaranteed... Or am I screwed...??? Thanks.... for any reply ......

p.s.

I just forced my plants into flowering ther are in ther second week.... If I was to reintroduce them outside to normal sunlight and hours... how would that affect them would they go into vegging.... or still stay in their flowering ?

Please... please........ i need some info. on what I can possibly due... ( I woud lke to not move them at all and keep them inside, but I dont see it happening... I dont want to uproot them either.......man the law sucks! )

2. dude i would start off by putting lime around your yard and alot of red pepper........that will drive the dogs nose crazy.....remember there noses are extremly sensitive....
    ......but it isnt worth the risk if you know they are going to be around your house.....i would just ditch em........live to play another day..........

3. hmmm that lets me think though......what about a pepper spray if i was to coat say a box with pepper sparay along the edges and such... along with a mix of lime and spray do you believe that would turn the dogs away at least for a moment so that it would be inconclusinve nad then turn away.... ( I mean burnign their nostrils will definaltley shut them up right....? not that i would ever, ever want to do that to an animal or pet for that matter. ( Im not a cruel guy ))

4. do you know they are coming to your house soon?....is this a done thing in the states.....if so then it's not worth the risk my friend.....like ironman said.....live to play another day....sorry to hear about that, the risk is up to you......Peace out....Sid

5. Dogs? I've never heard of coppers sending dogs out to somebody's house. Around here they have helicopters that fly all the damn time. They've been flying for the past week straight. Unless you're in an apartment, I don't think it's legal for them to use dogs unless they have probable cause.

6. Man listen,,, Number 1, i never heard of cops just RANDOMLY picking a house to inspect, UNLESS youR somewhere u should not be.. And OR Ur selling from the house,"Or at least ur next door neighbor thinks you are," and call the cops... And a VERY VERYY dumb idea is putting Lime and Red pepper around the place u are staying.. Thats so dumb.. Yea DOGS noses are sensative, but think about this.. It would give a cop more Probable cause "IF THEY WERE DOING A RANDOM SEARCH" to keep an EXTRA eye out for somthing fishy.. "WHY?" u ask, well ill tell u.. When dogs smell that shit it WONT shut them up.. It will make them Cry and bark like fuckin crazy and sneez acting like somthing is wrong with them.
    Im sayin if we sniffed that shit what would happen to us? And were not dogs, so our nose is not AS SENSATIVE as a K9 dog who is trained for that shit Rite? And a K9 owners know there animal like the back of there hand Rite? So they will know if somthing is wrong with Foo Foo or muffy... If u know there comming, put them at a friends house or find a shead. maybe a damn box to put them in untill the shit blows over.. Im sayin 3 months of growing is not a long time.. But 5-10 years in a box is!!! haha Peep my man OJ to ur left.. THAT MIGHT BE YOU!! j/k U can always do it again.. I personaly think ur smoking that REALLLL GOOODDD shit, and its just makin u all paranoid cause u have some trees growing..
    like my home boy SMOKEYYY from FRIDAYYY

7. SECNEEK..... ChILL.... Im set now ... no worries man.... The search deal was becasue Im in a small private Village that's one of the safer places to live where I am... I know that they cant randomly go through neighborhoods that are public due to privacy but this is owned by one rich asshole and he doesn;t want anything going on here... So the notice was delivered to all of us that he had hired teh police to come and do a sweep of teh land for anything else... I mean who taht doesnt smoke is going to worry... See my worries.... But, two weeks ago I guess there was a bust in two of teh houses down the same circle as me... BiG busts one was I think 10 lbs weed. 2K. coke, a lab, and a what was reported i nteh paper as a large sum of money..... undeclared... The other bust was just 22 plants and a personal grower like ourselves... too bad for him he was usin electricity like mad so thats how he got screwed..... I feel stupid thinking I could throw them somehow but hey why not ask right? Me I backpacked my plants to the woods about 20 miles away and seperated them... Hopefully they dont get too messed upo from the shock of being forced into fruiting and now being reintroduced to the natural light.... I dont think that the K9 unit is entering any houses without probably cause but if the landlord suspects anything I have a contract allowing him on the premises within 24 hours of a notice......

I think ill still put red pepper everywhere some night..... Drives them CrAzY huh... lol...... I love dogs but just don't care for the ones that are trying to get me behind bars.....

I will live free to grow another day.... and hoefulyl harvest nice crop still this year....

Thanks for answering my stupid question adn takign the tiem to reply thoigh.... All of you guys........ But if you don't mind a bong is singing for me in the kitchen ( I hear my freind pulling through teh water .... ) ... The REALLLLL GOOOD shit.... just got a Z of some nice what looks like an afghani strain...... ummmmmm the sweet smell...... Damn I have to go he's double hitting!!!!

8. good move man, i was about to say, shit the slavery days are over,. u made it sound like some rich guy Pimps you and everyone that lives in ur hood, "village." and i knew u were smokin that shit, its got u Shooook.. well be safe.. remember.. look at OJ.. hahaha and oh yea.. if u got rid of ur shit.. then go ahead with that pepper shit just to fuk with them assholes. and then when they search they wont find shit.. but u better not just get rid of ur plants.. that means ur BONGS papers, seeds on the ground, anything that has to do with drugs. they will charge you..

9. Gotcha SECNEEK....... I think Ill go ahead and FuK with them now though.... lol..... Ill post another reply when it happens to tell you how it went..... lol.....