Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dogs. How good are they?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedSkipper, Jan 14, 2014.

1. The school sends drug dogs through the parking lot every once in a while and I'm curious as to what the can smell. I have Ben told:-They smell door handles for traces from your hand-if there is no contraband in the car and you smoked in the car (with windows down) you're fine-if you have weed in your pocket, drive the car, and it sits parked 2-3 hours (about when the dogs go through) you're fineBasically if there is nothing in my car, and my for handles are clean, am I good?Thanks.

2. If weeds in the car the dog will find it, if you smoked in the car the dog will know it.

3. [quote name="AlphaOmega420" post="19339152" timestamp="1389723383"]If weeds in the car the dog will find it, if you smoked in the car the dog will know it.[/quote]But if he doesn't have any in his car what can they do about it?You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

4. They're drug dogs for a reason. If it's in your car they will find it. If you smoke in there they will know it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. your chilliin dog, theyre scary motha fukas but as long as you dont have a bare eighth sitting on your seat and you didnt box on the way to school you fine

6. Drug dogs? That sounds a little to intense, yeah, i've heard they find everything so no more weed to school.

7. #7 xj206x, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    if you're serious about keeping weed 100% undetectable in your car do this; bag the weed up by the dime in mini baggies, put them in a bigger ziplock and suck the air out, put that in a ziploc full of coffee grounds and suck the air out, put that in a ziploc sprayed inside and out with ozium (or other odor eliminator) and then wrap it in thick paper (from a brown paper bag) and duct tape it all over, then spray a little ozium on it and around where it will be stored just to be safe. i pretty much guarantee a dog couldn't smell it even if they opened your door and let it inside your car.

8. Terrible idea because in the off chance the dog smells it youve caught a distribution charge.

9. Just start a dog breeding ring in the back seat of your car. This way they only smell dog fluids. Perfect scape goat.Sent from The Gods.

10. if you have nothing your fine, you can get in trouble for crumbs though. Your paranoid it's actually funny.

11. don't listen to this 

12. dude dog's can smell shit partical...they can even smell the higg's boson so yes dog will know if u got weed or had weed.if a dog hit's you're car they will search u cant stop tthem

13. lol no.

14. do u kno when they go thru?? i wud just park donw the street to be honest

15. U could rub a bunch of weed all over you hands and go up and down the parking lot rubbing your hands all over people door handles
    that should keep them busy for a while lol

16. They can alert to your vehicle all they want if there is nothing in it, there is nothing in it.

And they will alert to your vehicle, shit happened like mad at my school back in the day...Dogs would come through and people would bolt outta class to go grab their car. :cool:

17. They brought drug dogs through my dorm when they were looking for someone one time. Obviously about half the kids had drugs in their rooms, and no the dogs didn't come to every single door. So I guess that the dogs can be trained to only pick up on certain things and only if it smells a certain amount.

18. [quote name="StonedSkipper" post="19339099" timestamp="1389722608"]The school sends drug dogs through the parking lot every once in a while and I'm curious as to what the can smell. I have Ben told:-They smell door handles for traces from your hand-if there is no contraband in the car and you smoked in the car (with windows down) you're fine-if you have weed in your pocket, drive the car, and it sits parked 2-3 hours (about when the dogs go through) you're fineBasically if there is nothing in my car, and my for handles are clean, am I good?Thanks.[/quote]If you have nothing in your car, but it smells, there is nothing police related they can do. But i would assume the school would suspend you, just because everyone knows there was weed in the car at some point.

19. just don't keep anything in your car. if the dogs smells weed whatever, if they search and find nothing what are they gonna do

when I was in HS all the stoners parked off school grounds n walked lol.

20. All the schools I went to never sent in dogs