Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dogs barking while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Oct 28, 2013.

1. #1 LovingTree, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    Have any of you been REALLY high and start to freak out when dogs are barking outside? For me, I think the dogs almost know, and are alerting their owners "hey I smell weed!" lol :smoking:

2. no one care that you're high stop being paranoid man

3. Haha who knows, your imagination is a strong and wonderful thing

4. No but I freak out when my dogs bark at something outside, especially if I have all my weed and paraphernalia out in the open.

5. You think that is bad? Try having a cop as a neighbor, who keeps his drug k9 next to your house in a in/out kennel. 

At that time I was a minor, living in room at my parents house that conveniently faced our neighbors house. I swear to dog that every time I opened my window, and started smoking that damn beast would run outside and bark at my house like the square he was. I'm not fully sure that they can distinguish the smell of combustion from the herb, but every night was like cat & mouse with that breathing smoke detector, so I'm sure something about the herb had his panties in a bunch.

6. That's funny like the square he was lol ....

So did the cop ever come out ? Did you know you smoked ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. great story. i can just picture myself in your shoes trying to fuck around with that dog! haha

8. I'm not sure if I can multi-quote with the gc app (or of the forum software allows it, new to posting here) so I apologize in advance for spam bumping until I can feel things out tomorrow.

During that time, I usually dressed quite lazy/comfortable everywhere, and living with all doctors/lawyers etc, every neighbors kid in my demographic dresses preppy, so general rumor was that I did. I never talked to him that much, but on occasion he would come out to see what the dog kept barking at which would sketch me the hell out to see the light click on. Not that I was worried with what he would do, but because my parents would consent to anything not matter how much I tried to talk to them, and probably screw us all over by getting raided, or me getting busted because he rang the doorbell...Your imagination can run wild when you have a pigpen next to your house :( nice guy, but kinda meat-heady.

The only relief I got was "if I keep a fan on, maybe it will disperse the smoke enough so that only the dogs sensitive nose will pick it up. But that pretty much failed when I had a friend over as a smell tester outside. No idea how I didn't get busted, but I assume it was because my neighbor was tired/cranky and more focused on getting the dog to stfu than pause & smell the cold bay area air for potential narcotics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Lol, I tried throwing some steak scraps one night to see if that would help, but it just made things worse, he wasn't barking, but he was sitting around looking like I'm going to feed him more. Bad idea...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yea, those dogs are on to you. Remember the infomercial [​IMG]

11. Lmao I remember that stupid shit!

12. Aww man I feel for you .... As if smoking didn't get you paranoid enough ...

How's your smoking situation now hope better ....

I only have one neighbor next to mine but I'm sure they don't mind I just use a smoke buddy during the day and at night I smoke openly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I like having two dogs, they can alert me to any sketchy shit that may be going on outside.

14. Haha I think your dogs are just barking man....

15. lmao, I feel you. The thing that trips me out more is lots of birds chirping at once outside or in the house. Actually the fuckin' trippiest would be talking to a parrot while high, i'd die laughing. 

16. LMAO I once thought it was DMX barking outside my house, then I realized I was buggin' the fuck out haha.