Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dogs ate my...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thatrooper515, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Well at about 2am lastnight one of my freinds hits me up wanting to smoke. I'm the back yard smoking a cig before I leave. When my freind gets there to pick me up Im about to load a bowl when I discover I don't have my bud. I thought it would be safe wherever it's at. so my buddy smokes me out.
    Well we smoke till about 4:30 and then I play mw2 till about 6. Now it's 2:27pm I just woke up and went looking for it. To my horror I find only pieces of a bag and a chewed up pill bottle. I have more bud but it sucks having ur dogs eat like 10-15 dollers of weed. I know it's not much but that's just more money I'll have to spend. Sorry for long post. If y'all have any similar stories please let me know. Maybe they'll make me feel better haha.

2. They will probably sleep it off if they actually feel the effects. Maybe not, call a vet.

3. i would just be concerned about them eating plastic, but if they didn't immediately choke then their fine.

4. labradoor?

5. They didn't really eat the plastic. Just kinda ripped apart the bag and ate what was inside. :rolleyes:

6. What's Labrador? It's dog shit man..