Dogs are high 24/7?

Discussion in 'General' started by NickM420, Jul 1, 2010.

1. I just got to thinking. Dogs act like their high 24/7. Well at least my dog (never smoked him out don't worry) He sleeps a ton, is excited about little random shit, gets paranoid at random shit, always hungry, sometimes has random bursts of energy, randomly smiles, Yeah. Wierd, was just a highdea

2. duuuude. i never thought about that. that is so true. lol.

3. and their always curious about stuff, always checking things out.

4. Think about this.
    Babies and Infants are high!
    LOL dude when they are happy they are HAAAPPPPYYY!LOL

5. And they enjoy food way too much

6. i saw an interview once with a guy talking about how children will spin in circles and stand on their heads, inadvertently experimenting with altering their perception. then about how adults using drugs is just the logical elevation of that.

this dosnt have anything to do with your seemingly stoned dog, but its what came to mind :smoke:

7. yea its true i heard about this... its normal for a teen do be curious about drugs like pot.

8. Yeap their nit

9. thats kus they are living in the NOW.

10. im pretty sure its safe to say everyone in this thread is fucking blazed as shit why else would you go on the internet just to post about dogs being high?

11. Words of wisdom. As soon as I read this i burst the fuck out laughing

12. sorry to drip on your joint but i couldnt be more sober:wave:

13. i thoroughly agree with this post and its posts... uhh :smoking:

14. We have a boston terrier and that thing is NOWHERE near being stoned. That little dog is the most antsy thing I've seen, and if you let it out in the back yard it just bolts like no other.

15. if u think dogs are high 24/7, watch a cat for a week

those mother fuckers are on crack, acid, and pcp at the same time. Example, about 5 minutes ago my cat just climbed the top of my chair looked at the ceiling and meowed so fucking weird. He then proceeded to jump off the chair onto the couch and started clawing it, and as soon as he saw me look at him he bugged the fuck out and ran out of the room lol

16. think about it. what do domesticated dogs have to look forward to? it's sorta sad really.. i recommend not thinkin about it lol. we've removed instinct which is essentially most important function they have .. and we've replaced it with dependency and boredom. sleeping..walks..and food .. are the ONLY THINGS TO DO!

if they could play with computers and build legos and shit they would be trust me homie. they're not high. they're tamed. they may be our best friends but only cause they dont know how to be self-sufficient. we made em our best friends.

i love my dog but it's really a sad story when ya think about it lol

17. ehh. I agree that they can't do too much. But it's like living in a third world country. They are thankful for everything that they have. Find joy in most things. They are just mans best friend for a reason. I know that my dog does chill out alot on the couch, but I do believe he is happy for the little things, when I give him a treat, when we play fetch, when I give him tummy rubs :) when he comes up to my room and relaxes on my couch, when I take him to dog parks and he gets to meet and greet with tons of other dogs, and his tail is wagging and he is "smiling" it looks like their happy, they just live a simpler life. So they can't play legos, or talk on GC, or smoke some weed. But maybe they have life figured out. They just relax, go to the bathroom outside, interact with all people no matter who they are. They treat everyone equally no matter what ethnicity they are, or what language they speak, or how they dress. They are just amazing creatures. lol I'm fucking goin on about adkjad. I'm high. but I fuckin love my dog.

18. i have 2 dogs.
    1 of them is always barking and running around, the other sits on his ass all day long eating, sleeping, snoring...and he actually has a stoner smile and sunken, red eyes.
    if someone sparks up, he'll always come running in the room:smoking:

19. im gonna fuckin go and cry now