Dogs and second hand smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by EggrollOneDolla, Mar 28, 2011.

1. I do NOT get my dog high, but I do not make an extraordinary effort to keep him away from the area I am smoking in.

Do you blades put your animals in other rooms when you smoke or just let them be?

2. Nah I never smoke my dog out also and ya i always try to keep him least in the next room when im burnin or when people are over i tell everyone to not blow smoke towards my dog

When hes old and close to passin on i might just to see if it helps him.... but hes not even 2 years yet....​

3. I would never lock them in the room im in. my dog can choose if it wants to leave

4. personally i dont let my dog in the same room either. my friends dog was a huge pothead, she ould never come hang out until the weed was out, i swear she wanted nothin to do with anybody n once somebody started breakin the weed up she would be scratchin and howlin to get in the room, tail waggin, givin everyone kisses. we would spark and she would sit like she was in the cyph, no one ever blew smoke in her face, she would jus chill n pass out...she loved it...rip dedaa

5. ya i get high upstairs in my bedroom for this very reason, and its how i gauge how high i am if i can't motivate myself to walk upstairs to smoke another load than i am super baked and don't need another