Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dogs and resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RiceyEs, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Can dogs smell resin on my spoon wrapped in saran wrap? Do they smell for resin or just fresher thc?

2. if you have to ask its not worth risking that simple.

edit: if for some reason you need to have a pipe where dog will be used clean it before you take it.

3. dog would hit on the scent

4. laminate your bowl...

5. Don't risk it. Don't put your pipe where a drug dog could find it. That simple!!!

6. That wouldn't do anything...

7. If it was air-tight and the laminate wasn't porous it would be smell-proof.

8. They can smell a place where weed has been before. They alerted on me at a concert when I had a bit of bud and a spoon in my pocket a couple hours before.

So I'm sure they can smell a resinated pipe with saran wrap.

9. It's not worth it, what if you get caught... Imagine thinking "I'd be fine right now if i would have taken the 10-15 minutes it takes to clean the bowl"

Peace of mind is worth the effort.

10. Don't bring your shit to school man. Its not worth it.