doggie style

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by morningtoke, May 25, 2009.

1. i'm 19.5 and my gf is 20.5 and she really wants to fuck doggie style when i visit her next week. i've never done it before, have any of you?

2. let me tell you my man.. Doggie style is the Shit...

youre in for a treat haha

3. sounds like someone has recently introduced your lady to doggie style. ;)

4. haha thats funny shit

5. hahaha you asshole

6. Great, thanks man. Now morningtoke is going to want to kick my ass.

:rolleyes:

7. Best. Position. Ever.

It may be because I'm a swimmer and the motions of the core in doggystyle are essentially the same as butterfly, but I have incredible endurance and ability to make her scream in this position. I hope for your sake that its the same for you. Good luck bud

8. your girl is going to die :D

HF

9. if she has a nice ass then your sure gonnq love it

10. Ohhhhhhhhhh I really do enjoy it. Especially pulling out bustin on her back lmao.

11. Yes, doggie style is one of my favorites

12. #12 barfdog17, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    it's definitely fun, she'll get into it and want to push back against you

slap that ass

the best feeling though is when she's orgasming and you can reaaaallly feel her clamp down on your dick, omg it's amazing

edit: come to think of it, the best orgasm ive ever had was with my fuck buddy face down ass up in a dark messy dorm room at 8am may 9th of last year...yeah...it was that good that i remember the date, lol. afterwards i accidentally hit my blinds so they swung all the way to one side so we were in complete view of anyone walking by... lol good times

13. DEEP. Oh yeah, good position.

14. My son,

It's a great position. Really get deep in there and it's always a good time.

Doc's advice:

Wear shoes with traction. Timberlands or some good Jordans do the trick, don't try to hit it from the back in slippers on polished wood floors...

15. Wise Advice Lol.. Really Tho. its the worst when you have to re position yourself over and over cause youre slippin.

16. i love how only all guys wrote in this...well let me tell u your girl should deff like it cus i do it is an amazing feeling and u dont have 2 do all the work she can push back against u so u both are doing mutual work its one of my fav positions ;) enjoy

17. you will fall in love forever. trust me.

18. agreed :) lol:smoking:

19. yes! bend that lady right onto her knees and poke her from behind. it's good times

20. Yes, it's amazing, if you're unusually large or she's unusually small be careful because you can go alot deeper than usual with this position. By 'deeper than usual' I mean my boyfriend tore my cervix up once and it hurt like hell, I couldn't even sit straight afterward.