Doge. $$$

Discussion in 'General' started by Q_17, Apr 17, 2021.

1. I had $80 worth bought at .07 now worth 300ish

I wish I was blessed with more investment money.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Doggie coin lol. What a stupid investment.

You know the couple of pennies it raised is only because musk posted about it multiple times since he was stupid enough to invest in it.

3. Money is money. I bought like a little a couple months ago and I'm up over 20 bucks. Yeah big deal but I'm not complaining. I didn't have faith in it so I'm not upset at myself for not putting real money into it. I remember reading Mark Cuban say this:

cuban.jpg

And it resonated with me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. @Pistils not sure what's funny? Good investment advice from a billionaire? Or the fact that a useless piece of shit crypto is making people money? Money is money. If you think the only way people should make any money is by making some rich dudes richer go ahead I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Says every naysayer on Bitcoin 10 years ago...

Idk bro pennies in my account made me 220$ in 48hours off 80$
    Not sure to many investments giving you that return. I’ll continue to gamble with the pixie dust.

And when companies and businesses accept it as currency, the value increases. You do realize your mocking a self made billionaires’ investments?.... as he has billions and you doubtfully even have 1/4 million in a year. Like him or not LOL.....

6. You don't see any issue with your logic? Letting people believe they're piggybacking off of bitcoin like every attempt of cryptocurrency?

Tell me, what sets doggie coin apart from bitcoin (or any of the thousands of attempts to replicate the results of it)?

7. Not sure who is leading any one to believe they are piggybacking of Bitcoin?
    Do you know the logic or reason for crypto?
    Do you know they’re are coins that are trade for value that have nothing to do with assets.?
    For example file.coin? And frankly I’ve made a few hundred $ day trading the various others in my spare time during the day.
    A few hundred pays bills....

So

Doge is completely fictional. So I see a ton of flaws in my logic of investing in pixie dust, I’m not putting my entire nest egg... I literally said I have a total of $80.... a full tank of gas in my explorer?

It’s worth it.

Some people smoke $80 in half a day.....
    Some people take 6 $100 bills and lights it on fire to go boom............
    some people thinks jogging in open air with a mask on is logical....
    Some people are deathly afraid of a virus the same death rate as lighting, but yet get in a car every day to drive to work.....
    people don’t have the same logic as you do..
    Doesn’t mean your right. Does t mean your wrong.....

Sound logically ey?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I do hope it does you well. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you sir, and I’d recommend you grab some of you have a small amount of expendable funds. And HOLD.

God bless

10. Buy some cardano or Dot or litecoin. Doge is crap.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Invest in these meme stock, thats alright... they're pump and dump and money can be made. If I had any doge myself id of sold sometime today and allocated to bitcoin or ethereum, being more stable, spendable, and convertible to USD easily.

If you have to ask what use one crypto has over another and think theyre all the same, you dont understand crypto at all.

• Like Like x 1
  12. The hundreds of random cryptos have no true value and isn't accepted as payment anywhere. That's the difference between bitcoin (and even ethereum).

13. Like you just said isn’t accepted as payment....
    file.coin is used to secure storage space. Has a dollar value but isn’t payments.

Ten years ago it was a joke for food trucks to take Bitcoin, now look at it. It didn’t happen all at once, it didn’t happen over night. It happen exponentially, every time Bitcoin jolted more attention more use.
    Same goes for doge, when you hve the richest man and one of the top richest man, both talking about something, it’s worth looking at.

It’s all good man, I was you when Bitcoin was shaking the market.
    And I’m not saying doge is or would get there either. It’s not the same, comparing an auto to photo, apple to orange.

New things take time to happen.

14. Yeah many don't have value, its a competition and maybe 1% of whats out there will survive. Its capitalism, and money can be made, that's hows it been done in markets for ages. Its just another market. You invest in what you forecast to make yourself profit, even if its stupid shit - where in comes personal responsibility with money and risk. Many crpyto have absolutely no use other than the artificial value given to it by the investors (which in this case can be converted to tangible money btc/eth/$) and those small online vendors willing to take the currency. Its like the mona lisa being worth absolutely nothing because its just a painting, the community is what makes it valuable. If no one gave a shit about old fancy paintings it would be worthless, and as times change opinions on what has value changes. Gold and Silver have stood over fiat currency over the entire history. In a digital world, were being pushed into a digital currency, which is still fiat... Feds are likely to come out with their own digital currency to keep tabs on everyone, killing the dollars worth in the process. It doesnt mean you cant play the market, and its pretty fucken easy when you have reddit putting green flags everywhere for people to grab on to for pump-and-dump schemes.

• Like Like x 1
  15. *Wrong post*