Dog Suggestions plz

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Big Sexy, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Hmmm wow they look kinda cool like a greyhound kind of. They look fast!

2. ME and my buddy walked into his house once, he had locked his boxer in the bathroom when we went to check on him he had completely destroyed the bathroom, like literally somebody came in with a jackhammer and swung it about 20 times.

Dont do that!

3. Lol yeah I don't want a dog that's gonna F up my new place.

4. Husky

Husky

Husky

All white with black spots and blue eyes

5. All of that could be easily solved by feeding a raw meaty bone diet with some fruits and veggies (no grains)

6. I thought about huskies. Beautiful dogs but I don't think they're Cali dogs. I feel bad for the ones I see here when it's hot. Plus they shed like crazy.

7. Sounds like my diet lol which is also expensive

8. A/C bro

And walk them in the early mornings

Prob solved

And if on the right diet and coat supplements, they don't shed that much. If you brush them daily that is.

But they r beautiful dogs that will love you and know your emotions the same way a human would. I would say they are the most spiritual dogs .
    They can sense your emotion and what you're thinking by smelling your breathe :cool:

9. Yeah it seems like all the dogs I like are shedders. My buddy had a husky and I remember he liked to stay outside especially when it snowed. We'd go and call for him out back and he'd be buried underneath the snow. He literally popped out of the ground. It was funny lol. They're definitely some cool ass dogs!

10. Pit bull...very lil hair...very affectionate. train very well...
    and on the plus side..no one will give you grief when he is with you..:)

11. Jack Russell, And Akita are my favorites

12. I met a few cool pits at the shelter. So far this one is at the top of my list.

Attached Files:

13. I've always wanted a Jack Russell ever since I saw Milo in the movie The Mask. I also watched "Wishbone" growing up as a kid. I was probly the only one who watched that show lol.

14. Yeah mine is always bursting of energy and very loyal and playful my dog is my best friend I smoke more weed with him than anyone else

Wishbone all day learning shit from a dog

15. If you know wishbone the you know Clifford lol

16. Wasn't a fan lol

17. Do it, name him Charles and give him a monocle and top hat cause those dogs look so fitting for that
    Also they are the cutest furry fuckers on four legs

18. Lol I'm planning on naming him General Buckhalter ;)

19. Maybe they have been mentioned but golden retrieves are great dogs. I have a golden retriever puppy right now and she is nothing but fun. They are great with people, love the water (a lot) and beaches, good with kids, active, mine loves biking and hiking, Don't shed a lot, loving and all that. Defiantly a dog to consider.