Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dog Shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Goatnuts, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Hey fellow stoners i was just wondering if anyone here has ever smoked the strain dog shit? It is definitely a legit strain, it tastes delicious contrary to the smell and name because it literally does smell like dog shit. Thick smoke and it gets you ripped as hell. They are darker in color buds, almost brown(brown dank weed? its out there). If i can remember correctly i think the high was sativa in nature but i'm not sure because it was a while ago.

Its funny though talking about it, "man that dog shit i smoked last night was dank as fuck and was smooth as hell"

2. #2 Canada x 420, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
    It is definately NOT a legit strain regardless of what your dealer told you.

Like Dog shit? Reallly? You believed that? REALLY?

But seriously as long as its good and gets you lifted the name doesn't matter.

edit this is necessary
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozk7fnKilU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

3. erm never heard of dog shit strain man i mean who and why call it dog shit and if it smells like dog shit i might be weary..

4. I love reading the forums because there are responses like this all the time. Then someone comes in and says oh yah ive had that before. Just like dumpster funk people said it wasn't a legit strain to find out it really was. Just because my account only has 4 posts doesn't mean I don't know shit.

Like when i say it smells like dog shit it really does smell like dog shit.

5. #5 lessismore, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010

Heard of Shit, but not Dog Shit, so I highly doubt it is a legit strain; probably just a name the dealer tagged it. As for Dumpster, there could be a very legitimate debate on whethe rit is a REAL strain or not. Knowing the history of Dumpster, it was never a bred strain; merely some plants found in a dumpster and saved by a grower, then cuts were made and passed around Ohio giving it the name. Shit is a legit strain, but Dog Shit has never been heard of by even me.

Nobody accused you of not knowing "shit". I suggest you calm down and try to accept the opinions of other members here. Being so defensive only makes you look immature and unable to accept the experiences of others on this forum.

6. I didn't say anything about how many posts you have but man there is no way that dog shit is a legit strain.

Actually there are some really obscure strains that are real like "cat piss" and "alaskan thunderfuck" but dog shit is not one of them...:bolt:

7. smoke some dog shit and calm down bro lol im sure he was just stating that, that strain isnt real or its very unheard of.
    either way if its good its good, any chance of any pics?

8. Yeah ok, then that means somebody rubbed dog shit off on your weed because nothing makes a plant naturally smells like dog shit. So be proud of that bro, you smoked dog feces. Don't let 'em bring ya down!!

9. Actually, MNS Shit does smell like shit. So it can naturally occur. Since I do not go around smelling dog shit and comparing it to human shit or that of other animals, I really cannot say whether it smells like dog shit, or just your basic shit, I do know Shit smells like shit though.

10. I own a dog, he shits a lot and someone has to pick it up so the smell kinda is distinct to me lol.

Maybe it was shit i'm thinking that the name could have got changed possibly a little bit when it changed hands between people because i didn't get it from a dealer just a good friend. I'm just skeptical cause it didn't just smell like any old shit, it had the distinct smell of dog shit. I mean if there is a strain cat piss which we have had around my area before to I just think its possibly legit that there would be a strain called dog shit.

I wasn't trying to come off so defensive, but i see that alot around here someone saying something is for sure not a legit strain when you can't say really say that, just because you haven't had or heard of a certain strain doesn't mean its not real. Yah know? I just see stuff like that go on too often here.

11. lmao, crazed thread.:smoking:

12. Too often here? As in the whole 10 minutes you been a member:confused:

Chances are it is Shit, it is a big producer and popular among commercial growers. It is not real popular b/c of the scent though. Actually, I pride myself on knowing strains, lineages, and keeping up on new and unique strains b/c I am a hobby breeder and have been growing and perfecting my talents for decades. There are few strains out there I have not heard of; including clone only and unique hobby strains. It is what I do, constantly search for new and unique strains so I may better myself in my own breeding projects.

13. I've heard of Cat Piss and I want to say that I've heard of Dog Shit as well.

14. I've been lurking for a while lol.

15. what that guy said.

16. My guy told me it was Dog Shit once as a joke but i dont think there is such a strain. But who knows theres ALOT of growers and breeders atm so maybe some really crazy guy made a strain called Dog shit. HEY! Dont make fun of him, he smokes dog shit all day. Do you? Hell Na.

17. Na, sure don't smoke Dog Shit all day; I smoke shit like this:

Attached Files:

18. Omnomnomnomnom

19. To bad you aint smoking dog shit you missin out bruh :bongin:

Tastes so good

20. ive heard of dog shit. i might have had it one time.

it really did smell like dog shit it made me gag haha it was so so so chronic though. ive also had cat piss