dog put down :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mr.bluntworth, Jul 21, 2009.

1. hows it goin yall. well, yesterday my dog for 15 years had to be put down. so today im dedicatin a day for my homie, my doggie, and my best friend that ive had since i was 3. these next bowls im blazin up and songs are dedicated to my dog. id appreciate it if yall did too. have fun and keep it real yall

2. That fuckin sucks bro. I've had two dogs put down before but I didn't know them that many years. I know it's hard shit to go through, may he R.I.P. My next bowl will in fact goto him bro.

3. thanks man i appreciate it. keep it real bro. and haha thats a nice profile picture

4. Dude... I am very very very sorry. That shit hurts so bad. Lost my best buddy last year after 11 years still makes me cry. Now I have his sister who has lung cancer she just isn't to that point yet.

It isn't easy bro. There will be lots of tears. Try and remember the good times and not when they were sick.

[​IMG]

5. I'm sorry to hear that :(

6. That is sad. This whole joint goes to your doggy.

7. my dog died last march at age 15 also. had her since i was 2.
    got another dog a few months later and i honestly couldnt have asked for a better dog.

its sad at first it seems like worse than wen some of your relatives die. but yeah ill be sure to blaze a bowl for your doggie mann