Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dog poop bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mrburntout, Dec 27, 2011.

1. So on Christmas I bought myself a little present and scored a fat eighth of some dank for $50. I was so thrilled with how fat the nugs were so the first thing i did was run up to my room and opened up the bag only to instantly smell dog shit? I immediately became skeptical and examined the buds, no sign of mold and they smoked great, actually burned pretty slow I thought, flowery/fruity taste and gave a really pleasant high with no negative effects. The thing is I stashed my buds in a mason jar and a little over a day later they actually smell like legit weed. Do you think the grower fucked up the cure or something resulting in a horrible musty smell?Or maybe some Mexicans hid it in their butt crack to get it over the border?

2. what the fuck hahahahahaha

3. Lollololololol

4. SHIT happens.

5. Sounds like the scenario from Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_Wuvya0iU&feature=related]Cheech & Chong Up in smoke car joke - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

6. Badly cured weed. I've heard of weed smelling like straight dog shit but still smoked nicely. Also could be a very high chance of mold, so inspect it carefully.

7. i opened this expecting this thread to be exactly like a thread i saw a few weeks ago where homie found horse shit in his sack..

8. I had some bud that smelled like shit once. It was fine, but man, the smell was strange as fuck. Glad someone else has run into this.

9. #9 Mrburntout, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    [quote name='"xThrowBack"']Badly cured weed. I've heard of weed smelling like straight dog shit but still smoked nicely. Also could be a very high chance of mold, so inspect it carefully.[/quote]

I've examined them many times since I got the batch and honestly i dont think anything is wrong with the buds. I just don't understand why'd they smell like that..seems shady to me but they don't even smell like that anymore...mind blown?
    Edit: I was just sniffing my stash jar and came to the conclusion that the bud smells like a mango. A fucking mango. How do you go from shit to a mango ???!

10. hehehe no mexicaan weed is shit brick, i would know i live in az, Smell closer, i think you'll beable to smell it was canadian ass you smellled.

11. my bud never smelled like dog shit, but i got 1 that smelled like halva.

12. The latter...

13. Your joking right?

14. I think I know the smell you mean, I remember it being from some really nice weed but I can't remember the strain. Possibly even skunk #1. Makes sense anyway.
    If it is the same as what I'm thinking, it's just one of the many weed smells. The type that really does stink out everything.

15. [quote name='"Farted"']hehehe no Smell closer, i think you'll beable to smell it was canadian ass you smellled.[/quote]

Hahaha xD

16. :laughing::laughing:This has happened for ages. As I understand it, its how they got the term " Sack of Shit"

17. Be honest now do you normally by super low grade bud with little smell? If this is the first time to get really dank bud you maybe just aren't used to the smell and dislike it. If it's kind of sour, and musty like you said, I bet it's just the dankist weed you've had in a while lmao
    :smoke:

18. My guy always has pretty decent stuff this stuff at first was just a funk that I've never come across before...

19. #19 bongtokes6200, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  20. eeewww wtf thats so nasty