Dog Passed Away..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Czoverton24, Jan 11, 2011.

1. I got a rottweiler of my own hes not even two years old yet though.... I cant imagine the day when hes gone though its gona be rough one. I hope you remember the good times you both had and remember he died in a loving a home with his family what more could a dog ask for?

Stay strong:eek:

2. I'm sorry for your loss man. Dogs are awesome companions for sure. It definitely sucks to lose them, but he's in a better place now.

Next bowl for Jack.

3. RIP Jack

Its hard to say, but i know when my Aunt's Pomeranian passes away, i don't think i will be the same.....dogs just have that kind of effect on people... :(

4. Sorry bro, i have a passionate love for dogs, i remember when my group of 3 dogs passed away,it was so sad, the one i spent 17 years with, the other 1 15, and the other one 12. They were amazing dogs and very friendly and always there, it really is hard to lose your best friends. Dog = mans best friend, and dog backwards is god.

R.I.P Jack, at least he isn't suffering anymore.

Next bowl is for jack man.
    I remember posting on here about my dogs, everybody said they'd smoke a bowl for them and that made me feel a lot better, like they were honored or something ya know.

5. is it just me who'd rather kill myself than post this shit? maybe its just me

6. grow a plant with his ashes and everytime you smoke he will appear.....it worked in how high.sorry to hear that man

7. Thanks alot everyone.. Love my GC family.. Anyways.. Im having him cremated and should have him back by Monday.

8. My mom woke me up this morning to say goodbye to my black lab. We had him for 16 years. He was, by far, the best buddy anyone could ever had.

9. Sorry To hear that man.. But 16 years is long life for a Lab, He must of had a great life. Best Wishes to you bro!