Dog Passed Away..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Czoverton24, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Well I fell asleep today and just woke up to news that my dog passed away earlier today.. He was an 11 year old Rottweiler..:( He was having heart problems and he couldn't move that well... Real upset but relieved that he doesn't have to suffer anymore..

So right now Im just gonna smoke a bowl and just kick back..

This next bowl is for Jack..

RIP Jack.

2. I feel for ya man:(

My mom told me my dog who I grew up with had to be put down on Christmas eve... I wasn't too upset though cause she was 15 and her companion dog had died a couple years ago (he was 13).

next bowl for Jack

3. Crown and blunts for Jack.

4. Sorry to hear. Pets are brothers and sisters to me...

Stay strong:)

5. When my grandpa and grandma both died within a year we took their dog in and eventually had to put her down and she was the sweetest dog ever. She had a heart 3x the normal size and could hardly breathe. I'm fighting off tears sitting with my dad brother and friends.

6. lets your dog rest in everlasting peace

7. I know how you feel man. I lost my dog last February and it was one of the saddest things of my life because I've never had anyone die before.

Just toke up and know your dog is at peace and just reflect over all the good times you've had with your dog.

RIP.

8. Shes in a better place man. It was her time to go.

9. ^ How did you get SHE from Jack?

Anyways, its hard losing a pet after u get attached, id say u get a new pet ASAP, it will help you overcome it faster.

10. sorry to hear that man, as an animal lover i totally understand RIP Jack

11. RIP I lost my dog last year you move on but never forget.

12. sorry to hear that man.

this bowl, and this shot of jack daniels, is for Czoverton24's loyal companion friend Jack.

R.I.P

13. Hey man, my condolences. I truly hate to see animals go. There really are no better companions, they can read humans better than, well, humans can read humans.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, I can't smoke a bowl for him because I'm on probation, but I'll be thinking about him.

Even on this forum, with an infinite amount of time to choose my words, I'm still at a loss. Take care man, the city is here for you! :)

14. I feel for you. I have 2 dogs, ages 2 and 4, one pit/chow and one lab/collie.
    I'll smoke one for Jack as well. He had a full life, and he's in a better place now :).

15. You must not have had pets much. Getting another one doesn't help. Well not for a lot of people, maybe a few. For me it would make me sadder.

16. Well, shit. I'm sorry to hear about Jack! This bowl i'm going to pack in 15 minutes is for him.

Sorry for your loss.

17. Just burnt one down for Jack man. I had a Rottie too. friggen awesome dogs. Chin up. :(

18. I feel for you bro. Just a few months ago I also lost my dog named Jack. He was a Bull Mastiff/ Lab. It gets easier.:(

19. My basset hound died two months ago...He was amazing I will never ever forget him...His name was Pete but as many others pets he got old an passed..I was so sad at the time I dedicated my profile to him and have kept it that way ever since..My next one is for pete and jack:smoke:

peace

20. I'm so sorry for your loss :(
    I would pray for you if I prayed..but I don't so what can I do? :confused_2: