Dog just hit me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zweeezy, May 1, 2011.

1. I was chillin in my room with my dog , when all of sudden he hit me , it hurt like shit then he walked out and went into the other and now hes in there. I have to see him tomorrow and im scared..

2. you must be high.

3. Nope he hit me , now hes in the other room barking his ass off

4. Bite his ear.

5. how does a dog hit you? do you mean bit?

6. Euthanasia?

7. No , the bitch hit me

8. Dude I drunkenly boxed a boxer dog and got my eye scratched the fuck up. I know what you mean haha

9. [​IMG]

this is what happened. Now my eyes scratched

10. Just reason with him. Go in the other room and explain how you feel and hopefully he'll lighten up a little.

11. Tryd that as soon as i entered he started barking and the he charged me

12. Climb out your window and drive to a 24 hour pet store, buy a dog whistle, then come back and whistle that bitch into submission

13. There's just so much winning here I don't even know where to begin. :confused_2:

14. you just got bear clawed by your dog.

Put that bitch in her place

15. [​IMG]

16. Ahhhhh ... You mean your wife!

17. #18 Lovecraftknew, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
    lmao......but Seriously...

1. Your high
    2. The dog has some issues that underlie this behavior
    3. The issues are either dominance issues (the dog thinks its above you in the pack order), or they are fear/stress issues.
    4. You probably did something 'innocent' to trigger that response. Like if the dog got dominance issues you did something that the dog took as you challenging its dominance (making the dog get off your lap, directing or controlling the dog in any way, getting close to a bone or toy the dog likes or doing anything in general that the of didn't want you to do, and that can eve be something like looking at it for too long). If the dog was ever abused/stressed it can be a fear biter and go after you when your not looking.
    5. The dog maybe wanted a toke (or just to or play whatever) because it saw you taking a toke and so pawed at you, hurting your eye and freaking you out which freaked the dog out and now he thinks your crazy cause your high.
    6. The dog just wanted to cause you to draw funny pictures while your high and post them online.
    7. I REALLY wish we could get the dogs side of the story, somehow I think that would be at least as funny as the shit you are saying.

edit: btw wtf is that purple thing in your picture? Somehow I gotta know what that is. Thanks.

18. Get that ***** neutered!! :devious:

19. 1.) I'm high.
    2.) The dogs just a bitch. No one , NO ONE hits Zweeezy.
    3.) Im putting it in place tomorrow
    4.)Idk to long to read
    5. Dog didnt need a toke she was good , we just box hotted my room.
    6.) Idk

I dont feel like answering 7 either lol.
    WHATS THE PURPLE?!?!? Thats a bong , and the purple looks right around the area of a bowl ;)

Lol its that fire purp