Dog hydro/aero questions

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by budgetgrower, Sep 22, 2017.

1. So I'm trying to grow acdc for someone and am looking to maximize harvest. I'm switching over to DWC and bubble buckets for the most part. ACDC gets good size buds but has very thin and lanky stems. I am considering flowering a ton of smaller plants/clones in a sog style. Maybe just leave them in my spray cloner. The one I built has a deep reservior and could hold 20 larger clones in the same space as one larger plant. Maybe just flower 8 inch tall clones to see if my production goes up. Has anyone here done this? I know people do with soil. Just looking for pointers. :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    And that headline was supposed to be SOG not dog...

2. #2 budgetgrower, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017

3. so u basically plan on doing a 12/12 from clone? imo it will drop the yield, never tried but i tend to think that if the room is full with canopy, wouldnt it be best to have fewer, stronger plants? also im thinkin maybe u can scrog real low and use some silica, and blow some hard wind on the plants when vegging, all seems to help with controling massive colas and developing stronger branches.. bout dwc just dial in the ph, ec and temps and ull be seeing some crazy fast growth.. cheers buddah

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4. I was thinking more along the lines of cutting back the established clones after a few weeks of growth and trying to snag 4-8g per clone. Have 20 clones in an 20 inch by 30 inch space. Whenever I let this girl get large she breaks off half of her branches in flower, doesn't matter how much I support her... I was thinking that if I can just get 5-10 nodes flowering on each clone then I might be able to get a better harvest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. have u tried other phenotypes of that strain?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk