Dog groomer glues dog's ear back on (vid)

Discussion in 'General' started by amsterdamage, Aug 14, 2008.

1. pity we can't embed videos anymore!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=66a39_4507

2. Wow, that's hella fucked up. Super glue doesn't fix everything, you know! That's what duct tape is for.

Haha, I kid, I kid.

3. thats what they get for not using water proof super glue.

4. there is a reason that groomers have what seems like super glue.... its for certain breeds of dogs..like briards, that need to have their ears trained to stand up rite...

but thats fucked up:mad:
    id go back and punch that fucker in the face...several times..till they were no longer recognizable

5. poor thing. that groomer should be sued to the last cent.

6. i was just thinking what i wouldve done had i accidentally snipped a dogs ear while i was grooming *mistakes happen..dongs dont sit still for their hair cuts since they dont understand whats goin on*
    chances are, if it wasnt a show dog, and it was just a little bit..id call the owner rite away to ask if they wanted me to pay for a vet visit to try to attach the ear back on...on a show dog..wll..id be fucked..pack my clippers and id give my resignation and never groom again...but again..id offer to pay to have the dog looked at and would make the owner aware....stupid ppl

7. I would kill the bitch

8. Haha, the "till they were no longer recognizable" added such a great affect to that.