Dog got high on cannabis "fumes" and busts a grow op.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SirBudsmokerIRL, May 26, 2009.

1. i seen this bs as well,just more gov and media anti mj bullshit, just what the fuck are they scared of? i just cant get my head around it!!!:confused::confused::confused:

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGiYt491g5I"]YouTube - Dog ate my hash cake from amsterdam!! Part 2[/ame]

3. that dog is s**tfaced :p lol

4. 2 weeks ago some dude ran into a mall about 10 clicks from here, attempted to rob a store, shot 2 people and then himself after chugging a mickey of vodka.

Your cool.:cool:

5. OK. I am going to go out on a limb here and just say that I believe it is impossible for anything to get high off of the smell of a pot plant. Maybe a placebo affect from knowing how much good bud is being produced, but that is all.

AND

Dogs sleep 18 hours a day usually, that dog still looks "stoned" to me.

-C

6. damn this ladies full of shit. I bet you she saw the plants or smelled them, and called the cops. I bet you this is all just made up (like always) to make marijuana look bad:mad:
    SHES A RAT AND A SADISTIC OLD HAG, I will call her ratlady

7. #27 slanesh, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    its bollocks. this old lady snooped their house, probably illegally entered their property/spied through windows etc and figured out what they were doing, then used the dog as an excuse to get them busted otherwise she wouldve been in trouble for snooping.

this is all new world order bullshit.
    spy on your neighbor, spy on your parents, just like hitler youth. except now we have obama youth, but its the same deal, you'll see.

edit:

here we go, TODAYs news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...young-SEVEN-spy-neighbours-report-wrongs.html

"Town halls hire citizen snoopers as young as SEVEN to spy on neighbours and report wrongs"

Children as young as seven are being recruited by councils to act as 'citizen snoopers', the Daily Mail can reveal.

The 'environment volunteers' will report on litter louts, noisy neighbours - and even families putting their rubbish out on the wrong day.

There are currently almost 9,000 people signed up to the schemes. More are likely to be recruited in the coming months.

Controversially, some councils are running 'junior' schemes which are recruiting children.

THIS IS NAZI GERMANY! WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

8. You can't compare the effects marijuana has on dogs to humans. Compared to humans, dogs already act high, all the time. House pets constantly eat, stare out into space, and sleep a lot. They don't need weed to act like we act when high because it's just natural to them.

Marijuana effects them much differently, as seen in that hash cake video. The dog didn't act anything like the dog in the OP because that dog was actually stoned, the other dog seemed normal to me.

They don't get "the munchies" like we do, they already have the munchies, all the time. They would eat nonstop if they could. And if you compare intelligence, dogs are pretty much already stoned compared to sober humans.

9. yea seriously all my dog does is lie down all day and eat whatever is put on the ground, next thing you know they'll trying to be say the dog is now addicted to heroin and meth and murders and steals!

10. Not true at all.

Although it is possible the dog was going thru trash or something and eating trimmings.

11. that would be unactivated THC, so even if he ate the plant, nothing. unless its burned, it need fat cells or alcohol to attach to and break down the inactivating ingredients attached to THC

12. u've hit the nail on the head with this post m8! my thoughts and feelings exactley!no differnt to the education polices of the hitler youth of the 30's and 40's! your right this is just the start of it!

13. in england we have about 7million alcohol related(gov satistics)violent crimes a year!!!! punch ups in the st and domestic violence being the majority!!!! i read a quote on here some were cant remember who! but it went somthing like this.>"GOD CREATED THE CANNABIS PLANT,MAN MADE ALCOHOL!WHO WOULD YOU TRUST"? enough said:rolleyes::wave: