Dog getting put to sleep at noon

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Biggs1028, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Man im really sorry to hear that, putting your own dog to sleep is the hardest thing to do

RIP to your husky, these bowls are for him

2. My family will be putting our 23 year old cat to sleep probably very soon.

3. The hardest decsision every pet owner dreads :(

ima make a big fat joint for the doggie :smoke:

It'd be the hardest decsision for me to put a dog down because i pretty much see them on the same level as humans. when youve lived with them for like 10 years or more aswell theres so much emotional attachment its like loosing your best freind.

might sound a bit weird to some people but i love dogs and i really do think theyre a "mans best friend"

but, take comfort in the fact you gave your doggie a good life, and you helped your loyal friend go to sleep gently without pain, and itll now be resting in peice in doggie heaven with i big bowl of its favourite food with god petting him while smoking a huge doobie. (im not really religious but its a nice image)

anyway im off to roll the special doob for everybodys loved and lost doggies.

4. rip, i'm looking at my dog right now and couldn't imagine if he died

5. I had my siberian husky put down bout year and half ago. Back around the times of the massive pet food recalls. He had been eating on of the brands that had been recalled for years before, anyway he had cancer and we think thats what caused it. Was the first dog I ever had. Anyways wish you the best

6. my dog cant walk on her back legs at all, and she's 12 now. still loves life

7. Damn man, seriously, I'm about to buy a sack for your dog right now.

8. Man I feel your pain, I lost a lab to the same ailments after 16 years of companionship. It is for the best though you cant let an animal suffer just because you want to put off an inevitable outcome. It will be hard but I would want someone to put me out of my own misery if I couldnt function without the constant help by others. I found after a really hard cry(its only pussy to cry over a girl animals are fair game) that you find peace in the outcome knowing your loyal companion is no longer suffering. I'll be dedicating this bowl to him.