Dog died today 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaGuru69, Mar 30, 2010.

1. #1 GanjaGuru69, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    Now my last dog of the 3 we had died, Snowflake, she was a tiny little dog, fur white as snow and still really soft at 17 years old. I dont know what breed she was, but she was a tiny little thing, she was so old, she kinda suffered but there was nothing to do, she had

seizures for a day and a half, and this morning she finally passed away, 17 damn years my mom has been with this dog, this dog used to be treated so bad and she saved her, and whenever my mom pulled in the driveway, she would always go nuts and do jumps

and lick the window, she followed her everyplace, and im not exaggerating, EVERYPLACE, as long as nothing was in her way, she was with her constantly. This is the 2nd dog in 9 days, and the shitty part was, my moms best friend died today, and today is my moms birthday. She has been really sad, it sucks. At least my dog isnt suffernin any more.

Here is some pics of her, this is when she started peeing blood and stuff, alot of it. But she still managed to get around, she had 3 damn tumors to, she was so small but she was fighting this shit hard, i cant beleive it. She lasted the longest and we knew she would go first, 2 years ago aug 16 my dog shelby died, mar 20 2010 my dog gizmo died and mar 29 2010 my dog snowflaked died. Its crazy.. I still got my bearacuda tho, she got spayed today. she is passed out on my floor from pain meds.

ImageShack Album - 6 images
    http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3462/0329002108.jpg I took a picture of this picture that was on printer paper from a non digital camera, took it with my cell.

2. Awwww man how sad. Sorry for your losses :(

3. 17 years old man, damn. Sorry for your loss. :(

4. I'm sorry to hear man, that dog looks cute haha. My dog Holly passed away in august :( i feel ya

5. Sorry dude that sucks
    but hey least it lived for 17 years
    thats very good for a dog. Means
    you took really good care of it.

6. ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO HIGH! I READ YOUR EARLIER POST!!! lol jk sorry for you lost

But just too tell you according to the Christian relgion dogs anit got souls so atleast its not in hell...sorry I suck at this...the dog had a good life..I hope.:(

7. Everyone knows that stuff isn't real

8. In that case non off use are going to heaven...which I believe.

9. sorry to hear best of wishes to your family