Dog broke my bong

Discussion in 'General' started by shank, Jul 11, 2011.

1. My mother fucken dog got off his chain and bolted at me and headbutt my first and only bong over and ive only had it for a couple of months

I thought pyrex would be a little stronger than to tip over and fall apart

2. damn dude...my friend broke my ash catcher.....and my girlfriend broke my other ash catcher....matter of fact ive got more than 500 dollars worth of broken glass lying around.....:mad:

3. wow my breakage is nothing in comparison to yours hah haha my bong was like 30 bucks some ugly looking one that worked fine..we dont have headshops in sydney

4. Don't they have headshops in Sydney? We got them over here.

5. nah man ,, well we got tobacconists and most of them sell like scales n shit metal pipes and stuff, but u gotta ask to see the bongs and they are all the same pyrex vial shaped bong with rubber base. The only place i know to find bongs in sydney is like the markets..

6. Break his pipe.. :D or his bone bong

7. Braek his damn shlong

8. "Put Him Down"...He is the spawn of Satan :eek:

9. its a dumb ass dog its not like he did it on purpose

10. If my dog did that, I'd rub it's nose in bong water.

11. Dogs fucking rule. I love mine. He can break all my stuff and I will still be happy he's my dog.

12. maybe you shouldn't have your dog on a chain? and if the first thing he does when he gets off of said chain is headbutt you then i think its your fault.