DOG ATTACK (almost)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sa Smoked Sa, Dec 12, 2008.

1. I just got back in from going to someones house. On my way there I thought I would try to take a shortcut I always wanted to try so I did. I was walking down this long road with only a few house on it, it was snowing and so cold my testicles caught the flew. As im coming up it, I see these two dogs barking at me furiously.:( My heart was racing but I did not run( never run from a dog if its not running at you) I just kept walking.

I see the turn I have to make to get to the apartments so I go, but guess who's behind me...THE DOGS! One was short and looked like a pug and the other was sort of big and he was a Rottweiler . I quickly grabbed for my knife( its a LOOOONG kitchen knife that I carry because how my neighborhood is) and just had my hand around it just in case they run towards me.

They keep getting closer and the pug keeps barking, but the rott is shitting on a electric box. There is no one around and im freaking out. I'm grasping my knife hard and vigorously ready to whip it out on one of these dogs. The Rottweiler is taunting me by walking past me and pissing on everything. :mad:

I get to this 2foot gate around the apartments and I put my leg over it and crossover, the pug is dumb and doesn't look at the rot so it stays behind while the rot goes under it. I'm walking and the rot is getting closer, im in the apartments, but no one is around and I still have my hand on my knife waiting for the dog to attack.

15secs later it stops and turns back while im still walking:yay:. I am wondering why it went back, since it followed me from its home to where I was when it stopped. They followed me for half a football field it seems like.

Has anyone else had a dog follow them or even attack them?
    Also, what should I do if this ever happens again?

2. dam i fukin hate dogs but ive never been chased by one but my frend did by a pitbull n he kicked it in the head and idk wut else happened but dam i hate dogs especially dem rotweilers and pitbulls sum faggots get it just to chase ppl wit them. dogs r scary as hell but dam u got luky cuz if i was u i would b scared az a mudafuka n i kno that runnin makes them chase u but id be scared az heeellll hehe but wen i do get chased by dogs ill stab dat bich n lol dont carry a kitchen knife carry the fold knifes or w.e and nex time keep takin dat short cut dont let dem lil bich dogs scare u hehe

3. Shit man, close call. Its a good thing you didn't get attacked. Rottweilers are vicious creatures. When I was younger, a friend's rottweiler attacked me and bit me in my side (like on my hip). It was raining outside and they would put the dog in the house. I walked around a corner and the dog got a fright when he walked around the corner as well and we practically bumped into each other. Anyways, I was rather small and scared shitless. The people in the house must've heard the screaming since they came running to the room and pulled the dog off me.

4. Your lucky that dog cut you a break. And the dog is lucky he didnt get sliced and diced.

My friends got a rottweiler named Tiny and it is seriously one of the nicest creatures on this planet.

5. Yeah, obviously you get lovable, harmless rottweilers but I've seen more dangerous ones than I've seen nice ones. All I know is that the ones that are actually aggressive will rip the meat off your bones without hesitation.

6. Sorry to hear that man, god that's gotta sux so bad to be in your situation where the dog is actually BITING you!

7. i think the dogs personality and how it acts towards humans is all how the owner raises them. if the owner is bad and treats the dog like shit and/or beats it, it will be mean. but if the owner is a nice person the dog will probably be a good, tame dog.
    but idk i have a weird connection with dogs cause idk how many times ive been told this but whenever i meet somone for the first time and there dog is there it they usually come up and cuddle with me or lick my hand and are erally friendly with me and the owner is just shocked and says that it never acts like that to anyone and usually barks and growls at everyone it meets... so idk lol but i really love dogs :D

8. You think maybe the dog had an intuitive feeling that you had a weapon maybe?

Cause I mean when I get my gun out my dog gets excited to go hunting. But when I point my gun at my cat he will get up and walk away or something like that. Animals just know what weapons are instinctively really. It's possible?

9. I've been chased by many dogs back in my youth... Never was bitten by a random dog though :D

You got lucky you didn't get attacked though man... You did right, don't ever run from a dog, especially a rot.
    Although, my friend has a rot named Killer and it's seriously one of the nicest dogs I've come across.. And the strangest... He likes to get hit in the ass.... No joke, his tail starts to wag and everything, it's kind of disturbing..

10. ive had a fear of big dogs ever since one but me when i was 4 so i would have been freaking out

11. Hey, anythings possible man.

12. I love the big dogs. Love them. I'm not afraid of them. It's the small ones I worry about. When I was 14 my uncle bought a new Cocker Spaniel. I went to pet it, it jumped up and bit me in the face. It tore open the entire side of my nose and put a huge gash right underneath my eye. I was lucky it wasn't my eye. It took two surgeries and two years before my face looked completely normal.