Dog ate my pot plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ozboz420, Nov 22, 2016.

1. My dog ate my pot plant like a week ago. All the damn leaves are gone. As you can see in the pic. How do I revive it? I gave it water and plamt food a week ago and basically it still struggling.what do I doas yu can seethe bottom part of the plant is still thick and alive. Like the stem area I guess. The top is drying and dying...What to do?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like you're gonna have to take old yeller out back. Just kidding!

Gonna have to secure your grow with a doggy gate. Damn your dog loves weed lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. My dog ate my pot plant so I smoked my homework.

• Like Like x 6
  4. This did make me laugh man. Its a bad sight though. As lightw8stoner said, get a doggy gate or find a small box you can put your plant in or a cupboard. Its better for the plant in the long run. Also if its a photo (regular seed) it may grow back if you leave it under enough light. If its an auto it's probably gone bro

5. Great I'm glad I could make you laugh lol. Yeah man I was pissed when I noticed it. Buds were starting to grow and my damn dog ate it.all good I still love her :)
    My question is how to save my plant?it has no leaves.how do I get a leaf to come grow?
    Btw I grew it from a seed so maybe I have a chance based on what Growerofsorts.
    Advice pls folks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. As far as I know you need at least one leaf on the plant, it looks like a loss to me. Darn animals.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. You can try this, cut the top off 3inches up from the base and apply some root hormone and see what happens. Breath over it as much as possible at this point try anything!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I
    Nt have root horemon

9. Needs at least one leaf to grow back it cannot collect photosynthesis with out it therefore no growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I have met a cats that are wild about it too, even opening doors and following people around that Cary fresh leaves..

Sent from my SM-G903W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Here is what you do ...germinate a new seed restrain the dog

• Like Like x 2
  12. New seed

sent from my garden

13. That dog must have had a wonderful day that day.

It's a total loss dude. Pull it out and start over,
    and find a way to protect it from your dog.