DOG ate my plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by rigormortis, Nov 4, 2008.

1. ok so I got a clone of some hindu kush from my cousin and the roots broke out of the rockwool today they're every where this clone looked so vigorous short bushy and full of roots so I went to transplant it and prep the soil and adjust the lights and I put the plant on the floor...
    my girl comes in and leaves the door open then the dog comes in and as I'm workin' on a set of lights I hear her say "NO!", "GET OUTTA THERE", "BAD DOG", "ohhh shit" I turn around and this fuckin' piece of shit dog done ate my freshly planted clone:mad:
    I was so fuckin pissed

I would take pics but my computer that I load them on is broken...

I'm not lookin' for advice on what to do I just want some sympathy:cry: lol

<<<<<<<
    <<<<<
    <<<<
    <<<it was that BITCH in my AVY that did it!!!
    <<<<
    <<<<<<
    <<<<<<<

the main stalk and some little pre-branch spots are still there I'll post again if it pulls thru
    but basicaly its just a stick in the soil now

2. Eat the dog, that'll learn it.

You have my sympathy man. Sorry for your loss. :(

3. wow thats terrible i feel sorry for you

4. lol thanx guys I really needed that.... I feel loved

it looks like it might just make it threw this but it's still a little early
    I'm also worried about how disfigured it will be if it does survive

5. well now I know Im not alone in this...by bull terrier loves to sneak in behind me and when I go into the flowering room, he runs for the veg room...For some reason he loves to grab a clone from the cloner everytime I have it running. I think he's ate around 3clones over the last 8mo. Be glad you got time her before she ate it all...worst case if its disfigured, you can grow it out til its able to be cloned then make a new clone for you and her...lol

6. Beat me to it!

7. I should smoke the dog

or plant her in the ground up to her head and water her

nah in all actuality I love my dog like my child.. although I really wanted to beat her at the moment

8. hahaha similar situation happened to me. my fatass cat got locked in my grow room by accident and when i came back 2 of the plants were nearly picked clean. I hated the cat b4 this but now i just despise it....luckily my plants all pulled through.

9. lmao i laughed hard... only becuase it happened to me before lol:(

10. Haha my dog it too afraid of the light. When I open my door my 600W MH looks like the fucking door way to heaven.

11. this just happened to me 5 minutes ago......SHIZZNIET

12. Had a cat about 18 years ago, would dig a hole in any available container and take a big catdump in it... I think she musta thought she was helping but plants don't like cat shit at all.

13. "It really blew the dogs mind man"

14. Early june i was picking my buds off my line from drying and my blue nose Pool ate almost a quarter ounce of some sour diesel.....his eyes were red almost all day. He was begging for biscuits, pushing his food bowl at me.....I was like damn Pool you got the muchies huh.

15. What did your teacher say to u lol haha.

Sorry :rolleyes:.

Freak
    :smoke:

16. #16 Copen, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Man I had 4 grams of weed I just bought off my dealer and it was sitting on the coffee table and my damn dog ate it while I left for 1 damn minute. That really does suck man

17. Nah man, Im sorry.

If there are no leaves...its game over.

Try again !!!

And I hope u spanked that doggy (not hard tho).

I suspect it will now be a good sniffer dog for the cops
    if ya wanna put it to work lol :).

Freak

18. U too, bro !!!

Freak