Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dog at my stash..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by revolvR, May 26, 2009.

1. haha my cat always tries to come into the room where I'm blazing..

I switch rooms/shut doors/blow out the window so that the smoke doesn't hurt her.. but she just follows and meows out the door.. wishing she was hittin this. :^)-~

p.s glad the dogs ok

2. did the dog tell you he loved it ? Probally not so dont assume the dog loved it

3. A dogs stomach can actually activate the thc unlike a humans stomach which can only do a lil bit. So you are completely wrong and that dog is straight blown out right now.:rolleyes:

4. he did seem to wag his tail alot and didnt seem distressed,got bang into his bone and farted like a let down baloon so i couldnt help but assume that he had a good time!!!:p

5. My dogs licked up some shake off my table but hasn't ever got more than that. I'd probably freak out if he did, though. That'd be weird to have to explain to your parents though haha.

6. make sure he has sugar water

7. LOL thats awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahha:hello:

8. Humans can't activate the raw THC but dogs can.

9. "Its mostly Labrador man"
    haha Cheech And Chong:smoking:

10. take a pic son. lol

11. dude one time my dog ate about an 1/8 of shake out of my bud holder thing kind of like an ashtray. Later that night I went to check on him and I couldnt wake his ass up. I seriously lifted him up before he woke up. But hes a small dog like 15 pounds.

12. hahah well he liked it. feed him an oz on 420
    just playin

13. cheech and chong, infact EXACTLY like cheech and chong.

14. that sucks ma dude, sorry to hear about the stash =/

but good thing your dogs doing well

everytime i smoke in my room or something my dog just stares at me but he just doent like my lighter hes a bit afraid haha

15. my friend had a similar problem. His dog had like a psycholegical problem after it and whenever the dog smelt weed it would go crazy and get vicious.

16. follow it around with a bag for a week to get ur stash back man

17. I used to smoke with my dog. Whenever I needed to exhale I would just shotgun it to its ear or its face. He loves it. One time he got stoned that he passed out on my pillow and i didn't want to move him so i just slept with my head on his belly. I dont think they get the munchies though

18. Roll a joint of some good labrador.

19. dude, your dog has to be like obese at 145 pounds

20. why his ear lol???? but i used to get my boxer stoned all the time. he did a bunch of random stuff from running into a fence, licking my toes for like 30 min straight (i was high so i didnt notice it for a while lol), eating ALOT, and getting his face stuck in a jar of peanut butter when i was making a sammich for da both of us :D