Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dog Are 8 Pot Brownies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iEatEdibles420, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friends dog ate 8 brownies. Wondering if she's okay. Yellow lab 50lbs.

2. #2 Kushmonsterr, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    Im concerned about her having ingested so much chocolate -- not sure the effects of thc on animals;

Edit: size of the brownies?

3. each brownie had like a .5 of weed

4. #4 Bill Dauterive, Aug 7, 2014
    You do realize your dog is going to die right?
    I would not be concerned about thc as chocolate is EXTREMELY poisionus to dogs.

5. That labs going to be tripping balls :smoking:

6. Seriously take the dog to the vet.

7. thats not what I asked. The size of the brownies for the chocolate content. Dogs bodies cannot process cocoa well--- can make them extremely ill and death in some cases. The fact that shes a lab helps, but not much if the brownies were fat 5x5 brownies.
    this 👆

8. And next time don't let your brownies sit out where the dog can get it's paws on them. That's highly irresponsible of you as a pet owner. 

9. Seriously take her to a vet

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

10. The dog has probably ate worse things than chocolate that could of killed her by now. I just wanted to no if she would overdose on marijuana

11. #11 Acid Man, Aug 7, 2014
    your trolling... you just gotta be.
    cocoa in high doses is toxic to dogs like rat poison is to rats

according to this thing: http://www.petmd.com/dog/chocolate-toxicity

your dog has injested a severe amount of cocoa , (about 1/3 of cup of cocoa/1.5oz in 8 brownies , your dog weighs
     50lbs)

12. Don't you think I would thought of taking her to the vet. She's fine now just enjoying the tray of brownies she ate

13. #13 Kushmonsterr, Aug 7, 2014
    and we are TELLING YOU that the big concern here is the FUCKING HIGH DOSES OF COCOA in the brownies! You come to ask a question but when we give you advice/answer you dismiss it.

When ur dog is reeling in pain, vomiting, shitting water, and dies from cocoa OD, don't say we didn't warn you to take her to the vet to get her stomach pumped.

Edit: sometimes it can take up to 17 hrs for symptoms to present themselves. Thats because dogs get a 'high' from cocoa like humans BUT it is pretty much never-ending for dogs and can end up making them extremely ill or kill them.

14. Exactly. Why the hell would you even come onto a site asking a question like that and just dismiss everything that everybody is telling you? If that's how concerned you are about your pet's well-being then you don't deserve the right to have a pet. In fact, you should have known that leaving food out would result in your dog getting into it. You should have also known that introducing cocoa to a canine can be potentially fatal. I've seen MULTIPLE dog owners kill their pets by giving them chocolate/brownies or leaving them out for the dogs to get into.

It is my opinion that you are an unfit dog owner and should have charges of animal abuse brought against you for allowing this to happen and doing nothing to make sure that your dog would be safe.

15. sooo..... what exactly is the point of this thread?

16. exactly. 👆

17. People like you are what hold the legalization movement back. So many parents in Colorado just leave their brownies out in plain site and just assume not a damn thing is going to happen. Then these kids end up in the hospital and some blowhard in the media get to go "i told you so!" and more and more limits get introduced.

When will people learn to manage their shit properly and not take so many chances, you wouldn't leave a bottle of pills out on the floor for your dog would you?  

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407431310.277939.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

19. IDK.. OP seems like he would.

20. At least call the vet and see what they say

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.