Does your significant other smoke?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jambandfan, Feb 23, 2013.

1. If they don't what do they think about you smoking? Is it mandatory that your partner smoke?

2. i wish she did, would chill her out

3. That's how I feel

4. Yep she does :smoke: but it certainly isn't mandatory!

5. Ya me too obviously since I'm with a guy who can't smoke.

6. huh cant smoke? he gets piss tests or something?

7. Me and my girl love to smoke out a bed naked . It's thee shit but blazing isn't mandatory , weed shouldn't be that big of a deal .

8. If I'm with someone who doesn't understand why I want to smoke at least once a day and bitches at me for it, pass.

You gotta be down with ms Mary to be down with me.

9. He is the one that I started with and now he can't because of his job. Or he still might, I'm not sure. He is totally cool with me doing what I do though. Sometimes I wish he would just chill with me and play video games like we used too but he is not interested.

10. If my bf we didn't smoke we would have NEVER met. He lives on the complete opposite side of the US.

I usually just date guys who smoke. Every guy I've talked to that didn't smoke has tried to make me quit and ain't nobody got time for that. So, its just less of a hassle knowing we both smoke.

11. My chick smokes occasionally, by that I mean whenever I decide to pass her the blunt, and even then she is like two and done. I have noooo problem with that though :p saves from me feeling obligated to smoke her up all the time

12. My boyfriend won't be smoking for 2 years. Lately he's been a real dick about me smoking.

However, I told him, after the bullshit tonight, that next weekend I'm getting weed and smoking the FUCK outta it and if he bitches I'm going into a rage.

Oh, you want to drink every weekend, but expect me to be completely sober all the time? Get the fuck outta here.

13. my wife smokes

14. You go girly. Smoking is way better than drinking ugh

15. My bf is the one who got me smoking i dont do it alot but its always a good time when we do!!

16. Yes . He smokes just as much as I do but I can out smoke him anyday!

17. Whenever my girl bitches about me smoking I just give her the silent treatment and leave to go smoke more weed and usually its with another girl who loves to smoke with me and then I come back take a shower and freshen up and by the time I get back in bed with her she's cool again. Works fine for me!

18. She used to but now her job does random drug tests. She has no problem with me burning though, even helps me find bud if I can't. :cool:

19. That's awesome

20. That sounds like a cool chick